May 25th, 2022
1:00 PM – 2:00 PM MDT
You recently won a contract with the federal government, and you and your team have been working on the awarded contract for a few months.
You are now notified that your awarded contract has ceased from moving forward.
What do you do? Is this considered a breach of contract? As a small business, how do you protect your firm and recover any compensatory damages?
This webinar, moderated by Colorado PTAC, founder and president Joe Whitcomb of Whitcomb Selinsky, PC, will provide critical insights that every government contractor should know when faced with the necessity of making or defending a claim on a federal project.
What will be covered in this webinar:
- Defining the Contract Disputes Act
- What is a “material” breach by the Government?
- When should you file a claim?
- The process of filing a claim.
- What to expect once your claim has been filed.