Founded in 2012, Globalization Partners offers a global expansion platform that makes expanding business and hiring talent from across the planet a fast and easy process, which in the post COVID world of 2021 is more important than ever.
Globalization Partners. The company explains that it “enables companies to quickly and easily expand internationally across six continents and 187 countries without the hassle of setting up local branch offices or subsidiaries.”
The company says this “allows companies to hire employees throughout the world in as little as 12 hours without having to navigate complex international legal, tax, and HR issues.”
You identify the talent, and Globalization Partners puts your team member on its payroll, and whether it’s to “test a new market or expand your talent pool”, the company says it “provides 24/7/365 premium support services to its clients”, billing itself as “the most trustworthy solution in the market.”
In this article, we video interview Charlie Ferguson, General Manager, APAC for Globalization Partners, which you can see embedded further below, on a range of topics about the company, the world in 2021, and the benefits and features that the company provides to the industry worldwide, but first, some additional background is worth looking at.
In 2020, the company was named Global Employer Record (EOR) industry leader by independent analyst firm NelsonHall in its inaugural Global Employer of Record Services research report.
As an EOR, Globalization Partners states that it “serves as the legal Employer of Record for customers hiring internationally, handling payroll, taxes, and benefits, and ensuring compliance with local employment laws and regulations.”
It’s platform “frees up companies to manage and direct the daily work of their team members while not having to navigate complex legal issues – thus enabling companies to move faster into new territories so they can be more competitive internationally.”
Globalization Partners reported in late January 2021 that it experienced record growth in 2020 on the back of the remote work trend.
Diane Albano, Chief Revenue Officer, Globalization Partners said: “Things have changed permanently, we have witnessed the progression of remote work leap forward 10 or 15 years in the past year.
“Companies are thinking differently and as more and more look to hire the best talent no matter where they are located, they are seizing the opportunity that comes with hiring global remote teams,” Albano concluded.
Charlie Ferguson added: “This year we have signed many key partnerships with companies like Zegal, multiple SMB and enterprise customers and have grown both revenue and our employee base very significantly. The move towards remote working has had a major impact on the APAC region and reports suggest that more than 70 percent of employees want to maintain at least some degree of remote work moving forward.”
So, to learn more about Globalization Partners and to meet Charlie, he joined us for a video interview, and we had a really great conversation that you will enjoy watching!
Here is the video interview in full, after which is a summary of the topics we discussed – please read on!
- I started by introducing Charlie, welcoming him to the program, asking him what Globalization Partners does, and what gave its founders the idea to create this kind of service and make it global.
- We discussed what EOR is, who is it for, how it works, and what challenges it is solving for companies worldwide.
- We continued with more about the Globalization Partners model and the platform the company created, and how this differs from traditional recruiters.
- Naturally, when then discussed the ongoing COVID pandemic and the accelerated digital transformation that ensued. I wanted to know how this affected Globalization Partners, and what Charlie is seeing in the market at this particularly interesting and disrupted time.
- We talked about competition and the marketplace, and the various companies and industries that use Globalization Partners’ services.
- I asked about the partnerships that the company has in place, and whether it also has teams of people it can make available to companies that need particular tasks done, whether in a planned way or because of some kind of emergency that needs instant attention.
- I then asked Charlie to take a look into the future and how the industry and company might evolve over the next few years through to 2030.
- We then spoke about Charlie’s history in the world of tech, and his memories of his first computer.
- Charlie shared the best piece of advice he has received in life to help him get where he is today, and his final message to iTWire readers and viewers and to his current and future customers and partners.
I really enjoyed speaking with Charlie, which I’m sure you’ll see when you watch the video above, so please take a look!
GRAND OPENING OF THE ITWIRE SHOP
The much awaited iTWire Shop is now open to our readers.
Visit the iTWire Shop, a leading destination for stylish accessories, gear & gadgets, lifestyle products and everyday portable office essentials, drones, zoom lenses for smartphones, software and online training.
PLUS Big Brands include: Apple, Lenovo, LG, Samsung, Sennheiser and many more.
Products available for any country.
We hope you enjoy and find value in the much anticipated iTWire Shop.
ENTER THE SHOP NOW!
INTRODUCING ITWIRE TV
iTWire TV offers a unique value to the Tech Sector by providing a range of video interviews, news, views and reviews, and also provides the opportunity for vendors to promote your company and your marketing messages.
We work with you to develop the message and conduct the interview or product review in a safe and collaborative way. Unlike other Tech YouTube channels, we create a story around your message and post that on the homepage of ITWire, linking to your message.
In addition, your interview post message can be displayed in up to 7 different post displays on our the iTWire.com site to drive traffic and readers to your video content and downloads. This can be a significant Lead Generation opportunity for your business.
We also provide 3 videos in one recording/sitting if you require so that you have a series of videos to promote to your customers. Your sales team can add your emails to sales collateral and to the footer of their sales and marketing emails.
See the latest in Tech News, Views, Interviews, Reviews, Product Promos and Events. Plus funny videos from our readers and customers.
SEE WHAT’S ON ITWIRE TV NOW!
Click Here For Education, Skills Training and Certification Training in Computer/Cyber Security (like CompTIA, EC-Council, Cisco…) Cyber Crime, Surveillance, Counter-Surveillance and Private Investigation.