Vacancy for B.Tech Graduates at Flipkart: Check How to Apply
Flipkart is hiring an experienced Security Engineer at their Bangalore location. Security Analyst – 2 will cover the Threat Hunting aspects of cybersecurity in Flipkart. The Security Analyst – 2 should be with 6 years of experience and have a minimum of 3 years in Threat Hunting. The responsibilities of this role will be to correlate logs from various log sources and threat intel platforms, hunt for anomalies that were not reported by security tools, perform investigation, containment of affected systems/network, carry out root cause analysis and suggest mitigation steps.
The complete details of this job are as follows:-
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate should be Able to:
- Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging threats.
- Perform Incident Response (IR) when analysis confirms the actionable incident.
- Provide support for forensic investigations to the forensic team as and when required during incidents.
- Monitor and analyze logs and alerts from a variety of different technologies across multiple platforms to identify and triage security incidents affecting the enterprise.
- Performing threat hunting across the organization’s network along with in-depth investigation and support to incidents escalated from SOC.
- Assess the security impact of security alerts and traffic anomalies to identify malicious activities and take mitigating actions or escalate up to senior members of the team as appropriate.
- Define and document playbooks, standard operating procedures, and processes.
- Document results of cyber threat analysis effectively and prepare comprehensive reports for Incident Response.
- Utilize security tools and technologies to analyze potential threats to determine impact, scope, and recovery.
- Collaboration with internal and external incident response teams.
- Ability to conduct a detailed analysis of various security-related events like Phishing, Malware, DoS/DDoS, Application-specific Attacks, Ransomware, etc.
- Also Involves communicating with key business units for making recommendations on mitigation and prevention techniques.
- Research and explore the enrichment and correlation of existing data sets to provide deep threat analysis.
- Contribute and/or drive special projects by providing expertise, guidance, and leadership.
- Technical know-how on the organization’s application, system, network and infrastructure.
- Deep understanding of technologies and architecture in a highly scalable enterprise network.
- Deep understanding of logging mechanisms of Windows, Linux, and MAC OS platforms, networking, network captures and analysis.
- Proficiency with any of the following: EDR, Anti-Virus, HIPS, NIDS/NIPS, Full Packet Capture, Host-Based Forensics, Network-Based Forensics, and Encryption.
- Advanced certifications such as SANS GIAC / GCIA / GCIH, CISSP or CASP is an added advantage
- At least 6 years of experience and a minimum of 3 years in Threat Hunting.
- Expertise in IRP (Incident Response Playbook) creation and execution.
- Good communication skills to coordinate among various stakeholders of the organization.
- Scripting skills for automation. Good understanding of the defensive side of security.
- B.Tech/B.E or M.Tech/M.S
Join Studycafe Membership to Download File and Apply
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is Given in the attached PDF