With a growing number of crimes, it is getting humanly impossible to achieve utopian standards in the security realm.
Security guards are humble creatures who are looked down upon with pity for the long hours they have to put in keeping a watch on their surroundings at ungodly hours and unfortunately waiting comprises a major part of their duty. What if something can relieve them from dull routine and make security an interesting vocation while keeping the variety of security management chores comprehensive? A security robot is an answer. With a growing number of crimes intelligently planned to trick human intelligence, it is getting humanly impossible to achieve utopian standards in the security realm. Security robots equipped with LIDAR, AI, sensors, and GPS can not only patrol, but communicate, document, and chase down intruders. Here we list our top 10 security robots to secure your home and surroundings from every kind of security threat.
1. Appbot Riley home safety movable camera: The most popular security robot can be controlled through an app installed on a mobile phone, tablet, or computer. Through an app installed on the mobile, it is possible to keep a watch in real-time. Its Wifi robot camera has motion detection as well as face detection and storage capabilities. The 2-way voice system enables you to communicate with your kid or pet in real-time.
2. Turing patrolling robot: It is the world’s most affordable and advanced indoor patrolling robot, is equipped with TOF Lidar with a range of 40m, a 360degree HD camera, laser scanner, and an optional environmental sensor/gas detection sensor. Turing AI’s 24/7 Autonomous Patrol Robot will patrol routes and detect security anomalies and violations.
3. Cynet: It is the world’s first autonomous breach protection platform, which converges XDR, response automation, and 24/7 MDR services, EDR, Network Detection Rules, UBA rules, and Deception technologies with completely automated attack investigation and remediation on a single, intuitive platform. Cynet is designed to provide comprehensive protection of the environment for even the smallest security teams.
4. Knightscope security robots: These robots offer security patrols as well as a presence that delivers real-time, actionable intelligence anytime and anywhere, giving the security teams the ability to detect threats and react faster. Eye-level, mobile surveillance provides deterrence capabilities and high-quality evidence to prosecute criminals.
5. Temi: Temi is a truly intelligent, mobile, and personal robot with Alexa, looks like enterprise video chatbots rolling around the office. Its face is a 10-inch Quad HD display attached to a sturdy and stylish body with a wheeled and motorized base. It is provided with dual-band Wi-Fi with 4G LTE as a backup when the regular Wi-Fi doesn’t work.
6. Robotic Assistant Devices: AI-enabled security devices, also known as ROAMEO(Rugged Observation Assistance Mobile Electronic Officer), provide all-terrain and all-weather mobility for the RADCLOUD software platform. It has a climbing ability of up to 25 degrees, and a flexible run time of up to 20 hours.
7. SMP robotics: SMP robots are basically patrolling robots. Enabled with abilities such as detecting and tracking people within a 100m, face recognition, video streaming to web browser, 360-degree camera system, improve safety and reduce security costs. These robots can reduce the number of guards and transfer them to remote surveillance jobs from home.
8. Canary view: Ai-powered home security system is compatible with wireless internet. Link it to your phone to receive alerts when the camera detects suspicious movements and activities. It allows remote monitoring of your place through a 1080P HD video from the camera. It comes with an app, preloaded with local emergency providers. It doesn’t require any additional hub to set up for the camera.
9. Amaryllo AR3S Outdoor Security Camera: Ai- enabled outdoor camera makes a perfect companion keep watch on your belonging kept outside. With 2-way voice communication and 360- degree auto-tracking sets, it knows what to do when something unusual happens. It can recognize up to 10 known faces, a feature cool enough to make sure you know when kids return from school.
10. Cobalt: Cobalt is an office surveillance robot, with abilities such as unlimited attention, perfect recall, and real-time human response. Its features include 360 degrees 4K camera, 40+ sensors, 2-way video and audio chat, LIDAR, badge reader, etc. Through machine learning it can understand what is normal at your office, forwarding all anomalies for a human analyst to resolve.
Share This Article
Do the sharing thingy