The position reports directly to the Director of Talent Acquisition to ensure smooth and efficient functioning for various divisions. The Taleo Systems Administrator will provide day to day support for SBUH end user base (Recruiters, employees, hiring managers and candidates). Individual Drives optimization of our current Taleo Enterprise system, identifying and implementing new or existing functionality and capabilities required to support our Talent Acquisition processes.
Duties of the Taleo Systems Administrator may include but are not limited to:
- Partners with the Talent Acquisition team to understand the objectives and timing of programs, documenting their business requirements, configuring, testing and implementing the right Taleo solution that delivers the best impact to the right audience.
- Troubleshooting process and system performance incidents to ensure involvement of appropriate parties for resolution.
- Manage & maintain all features and configurations within the various active Taleo modules.
- Oversee Taleo Onboarding, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Supports the deployment of Taleo upgrades and releases. This includes understanding new capabilities and identifying impacts to existing functionality. (FLUID).
- Review, enter, update and maintain system content including custom correspondence, job templates, pre-screening/disqualification libraries, user set-ups, DAR – Dynamic Approval Routing, Taleo/DocuWare document Export and other system configurations as identified.
- Perform system configuration tasks under direction of the Director of Talent Acquisition.
- Manage current and future integrations as project manager while partnering with cross functional teams across Stony Brook University. (SBU & LISVH)
- Oversee and manage the system application security and compliance.
- Triage issues for assigning or escalating to the appropriate team.
- Monitor the end-user support channels/queues.
- Partner with 3rd party vendor support and consultants as necessary.
- Collaborate with cross-functional support teams, including HRIS and IT.
- Generate standard and ad-hoc reports for customers, while overseeing existing report library.
- Assist in system audits.
- Creation of job aides for end user population.
- Assist with bug submission to Oracle customer support (documentation & process).
- Project support as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
- Background in Oracle/Taleo and Oracle Business Intelligence (required).
- Five plus years’ experience in applying information systems solutions to business problems.
- Experience in system testing, validation, problem resolution, and training.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and process skills and the ability to apply these skills to day to day operational support.
- Proven business process development, implementation, and improvement skills.
- Experience with global user base/support.
- Strong communications skills oral and written.Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced skills in Microsoft Excel to include pivot tables & v-lookup.
- Masters Degree in Human Resources, Business, Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Prior recruiting/talent acquisition experience.
- Prior HR experience in a large, complex healthcare facility.
- PeopleSoft, Kronos, SUNY, NYSTEP experience.
Special Notes: Resume/CV and cover letter should be included with the online application.
Posting Overview: This position will remain posted until filled or for a maximum of 90 days. An initial review of all applicants will occur two weeks from the posting date. Candidates are advised on the application that for full consideration, applications must be received before the initial review date (which is within two weeks of the posting date).
If within the initial review no candidate was selected to fill the position posted, additional applications will be considered for the posted position; however, the posting will close once a finalist is identified, and at minimal, two weeks after the initial posting date. Please note, that if no candidate were identified and hired within 90 days from initial posting, the posting would close for review, and possibly reposted at a later date.
- Stony Brook Medicine is a smoke free environment. Smoking is strictly prohibited anywhere on campus, including parking lots and outdoor areas on the premises.
- All Hospital positions maybe subject to changes in pass days and shifts as necessary.
- This position may require the wearing of respiratory protection, which may prohibit the wearing of facial hair.
- This function/position maybe designated as “essential.” This means that when the Hospital is faced with an institutional emergency, employees in such positions may be required to remain at their work location or to report to work to protect, recover, and continue operations at Stony Brook Medicine, Stony Brook University Hospital and related facilities.
Prior to start date, the selected candidate must meet the following requirements:
- Successfully complete pre-employment physical examination and obtain medical clearance from Stony Brook Medicine’s Employee Health Services*
- Complete electronic reference check with a minimum of three (3) professional references.
- Successfully complete a 5 panel drug screen*
- Successfully complete a Background Check investigation.
- Provide a copy of any required New York State license(s)/certificate(s).
Failure to comply with any of the above requirements could result in a delayed start date and/or revocation of the employment offer.
*The hiring department will be responsible for any fee incurred for examination.
Stony Brook University is committed to excellence in diversity and the creation of an inclusive learning, and working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, familial status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status and all other protected classes under federal or state laws.
If you need a disability-related accommodation, please call the University Office of Equity and Access at (631)632-6280.
In accordance with the Title II Crime Awareness and Security Act a copy of our crime statistics can be viewed here.
Visit our WHY WORK HERE page to learn about the total rewards we offer.
|Job Field:||Human Resources|
|Primary Location:||US-NY-East Setauket|
|Department/Hiring Area:||Talent Acquisition|
|Posting Start Date:||Aug 26, 2020|
|Posting End Date:||Nov 24, 2020, 11:59:00 PM|
|Salary:||Commensurate with experience|
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Women, people of color, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
© Copyright 2020 Internet Employment Linkage, Inc.