MAXWELL AIR FORCE BASE, Ala. —
Secretary of the Air Force Frank Kendall presented leadership awards to several Air University staff, faculty and current and former students during a presentation ceremony April 10, 2022.
The Secretary of the Air Force Leadership Award recognizes those students, cadets, faculty and staff who exhibit exemplary leadership, character and ethical behavior. It’s the most prestigious award given by Air University on behalf of the secretary of the Air Force.
“It’s a true honor to recognize these Airmen for their outstanding professionalism and demonstrated leadership both inside and outside of the classroom,” said Secretary of the Air Force Frank Kendall. “Investing in the next generation of leaders for our Air and Space Forces is a critical part of preparing for the challenges we’re likely to experience in the future. My thanks to each person recognized today for their dedication to making sure our ‘One Team’ is ready for the ‘One Fight’ we must be prepared to win.”
Category and award recipients are:
- Maj. Brian Boyle, Field Grade Officer, Jeanne M. Holm Center for Officer Accessions and Citizen Development
- Capt. Joseph Halley, Company Grade Officer, Air Force Institute of Technology
- Senior Master Sgt. Anisa Haney, Senior Noncommissioned Officer, Thomas N. Barnes Center for Enlisted Education
- Tech. Sgt. Taylor McOnie, Noncommissioned Officer, Jeanne M. Holm Center for Officer Accessions and Citizen Development (Since the time McOnie was selected as an award recipient, she was selected for and is now attending Officer Training School)
- Andrew Bowens, Civilian, Ira C. Eaker Center for Leadership Development
- Lt. Col. Stephanie Wilson, Field Grade Officer, Air War College
- Senior Master Sgt. Krystle Hill, Senior Noncommissioned Officer, Thomas N. Barnes Center for Enlisted Education
- Air Force ROTC Cadet Andrew Bainbridge, Jeanne M. Holm Center for Officer Accessions and Citizen Development