VR Social is owned by Scott and Janina Hanson. He has been in the computer and gaming scene from the day his parents bought him an Atari 2600 for Christmas. From there it was the gift of an Atari 800XL with a modem that brought him into the world of hacking and BBSes (Bulletin Board Systems). The Hansons always love to discuss the latest in technology trends, so never hesitate to stop in and say hello.
VR Social is a place where virtual reality is used to create a collaborative space for people of a variety of backgrounds. Virtual Reality is more than games. VR Social uses virtual reality to explore the world, travel to the top of the Eiffel tower, dive deep down into the sea, create a cosmos experience with star particles, create art, and so much more.
Upcoming VR Social Halloween Events 2021
- 2nd Annual Halloween ScreamFEST starts Oct. 25.
- Starting Monday, Oct. 25, enjoy a week of horror movies every night behind our building. Bring a blanket and chairs.
- On Friday, Oct. 29, and continuing on Saturday, Oct. 30, bring your pet out for a special Spooky Pet Photo booth. A $10 donation is asked. You’ll receive digital photos and a Polaroid photo of you and your pet. The ENTIRE proceeds will go to LetLoveLivem to support their mission to find homes and sanctuary for all animals in East Texas with a No-Kill philosophy.
- On Friday, Oct. 29, at 6 p.m., join us for a GHOST GLOW Ride! This is a FREE Family bicycle riding event (perfect for Trunk-n-Treat rounds). Meet at VR Social in costumes, then plan to ride to Coleman Park. Lets crowd the streets with ghosts and goblins on bikes!
- The week of ScreamFEST culminates on Saturday, Oct. 30, at 9 p.m. with a DEAD WALKING Event. Help generate SCREAMS on the Sulphur Springs Square! Zombies, werewolves, ghosts, grim reapers and aliens welcome to “dead walk” in costume from VR Social to the Square and back. Don scary costumes and for great pictures! This late night walk is great family fun for Halloween.
Details for each of these events are on our Facebook Events Page:
(function(d, s, id)
var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s);
if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
js.src = "https://connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js";
(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));
Original Source link