Realme Narzo 10A was launched back in May at an affordable price tag. Now, the company started rolling out the Security Patch update for the month of June 2020. The update appears as the RMX2020_11_A.33 version and it is currently rolling over to Indian units only.
Heading to the update, it features the latest Security Patch, bug fixes for known issues, optimizations for game audio quality, system stability, and lagging issues. According to the release note, the company has not included any new features to the device in this update. The full changelog of the update is mentioned below.
- Updated Android security patch June 2020
- Optimized game audio quality
- Optimized system stability
- Optimized probabilistic lagging issue
Known issue fixed
- Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue when pressing the power button to light up the screen
- Fixed the probabilistic lagging issue when using a fingerprint to unlock
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that weather app failed to obtain location
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that game center FPS was shown as zero
- Fixed the probabilistic issue that phone cannot be charged in some scenarios
The OTA update is rolling out in a Phased manner, so it definitely takes some time to reach each and every unit. To check the status of the update manually, navigate to Settings>Software updates>Check for updates.
Recently, Realme rolled out a similar update for Realme 6, 5, 5i, 5s, and many more devices.
Realme Narzo 10A Specifications
The 6.5-inch display (720 x 1600 pixels) features a 269 PPI density and 480 nits of brightness. The phone powers a Mediatek Helio G70 (12 nm) chipset coupled with Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU. There’s also a Triple rear camera and a 5MP selfie camera. It packs with 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
Up Next: Oppo Releases ColorOS 7 rollout roadmap for the month of July.
Get your CompTIA A+, Network+ White Hat-Hacker, Certified Web Intelligence Analyst and more starting at $35 a month. Click here for more details.