OnePlus has released a new software update for the OnePlus 9 series. The update – OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 – is being rolled out to the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro users in India, Europe and North America.
Speaking about the changes, the latest update bumps up the Android security patch of both devices to July 2021 and brings Bitmoji AOD which will liven up the ambient display and OnePlus Store. The update also fixes some known issues on the OnePlus 9 series.
Here’s the complete changelog for the OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 update:
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.07
- Fixed known issues and improved stability
- Newly added Bitmoji AOD, co-designed by Snapchat & Bitmoji, will liven up the ambient display with your personal Bitmoji avatar. Your avatar will update throughout the day based on your activity and things happening around you ( Path: Settings – Customization – Clock on ambient display – Bitmoji )
- An intuitive and convenient way to manage your OnePlus account, get easy-to-access support, discover exciting members-only benefits, and shop for OnePlus products. (Please note that it can be uninstalled)
The update is incremental in nature, which means it will reach a limited number of users initially while a broader rollout will be held in a few days if no critical bugs are found. If you haven’t received the update notification yet, go to your phone’s Settings > System > System Updates.
- IN: 188.8.131.52.LE25DA
- EU: 184.108.40.206.LE25BA
- NA: 220.127.116.11.LE25AA
OnePlus 9 Pro
- IN: 18.104.22.168.LE15DA
- EU: 22.214.171.124.LE15BA
- NA: 126.96.36.199.LE15AA
The OnePlus 9 and the OnePlus 9 Pro both debuted globally in March 2021 and are powered by the same Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G chipset. Last month, a fresh Android 12 Developer Preview was released for both the Android flagships following the complaints of bricking in the previous one.