DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Global Mobile Security Software Market 2020-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The mobile security software market is poised to grow by $1862.62 mn during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 8% during the forecast period.
The report on the mobile security software market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the increasing incidence of cyberattacks, growing penetration of smartphones across globe, and increasing focus on BYOD in various enterprises. In addition, increasing incidence of cyberattacks is anticipated to boost the growth of the market as well.
The mobile security software market analysis includes end-user segment and geographic landscapes. This study identifies the increasing penetration of IoT and DDoS attacks as one of the prime reasons driving the mobile security software market growth during the next few years. Also, emergence of DevOps, and increased usage of analytics for mobile security will lead to sizable demand in the market.
This report presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources by an analysis of key parameters.
- AO Kaspersky Lab
- Avast Plc
- Broadcom Inc.
- F-Secure Corp.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- King Soft Co. Ltd.
- McAfee LLC
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sanliu Security Technology Co. Ltd.
Trend Micro Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Five force summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user
- Enterprise – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Individual users – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
6. Customer landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume driver – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
8. Vendor Landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
9. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p95pqi
Get your CompTIA A+, Network+ White Hat-Hacker, Certified Web Intelligence Analyst and more starting at $35 a month. Click here for more details.