RingCentral has announced its Cloud PBX for Microsoft Teams offering which enables direct routing integration. Users will have access to more robust cloud PBX capabilities without having to leave the Teams interface and broader integrations with Microsoft Teams will be supported to enhance user productivity across the platform.
“For organisations using Microsoft Teams for team messaging, RingCentral Cloud PBX for Microsoft Teams provides exceptional enterprise PBX capabilities, enabling users to remain productive from within their Teams environment,” said Will Moxley, chief product officer, RingCentral. “Our integrations with Teams aligns with our vision of delivering an open platform, where our rich integration ecosystem empowers users to effortlessly and intuitively access RingCentral communications capabilities from their applications of choice to drive productivity across their enterprise.”
The new product includes call controls, interactive voice response, call handling, call queues and offers an open platform through which organisations can use RingCentral’s robust library of native integrations of build their own with RingCentral APIs. In addition, enterprises can use the company’s global phone system capabilities in more than 40 countries with toll-free numbers in more than 100 countries. The solution also enables seamless recording of inbound or outbound calls from any device and provides analytics and call reports to give users complete visibility into their calls.
Paul Weiss, Chief Knowledge Officer at Helm Partners, a RingCentral Channel partner, added: “Our clients are demanding secure and reliable technology solutions that enable work from anywhere flexibility, allowing them to communicate through the channels they want, and on the devices of their choice.”
“RingCentral’s integrations create even greater business agility by extending this flexibility to our clients’ workplace applications of choice”
RingCentral’s app integrations for Microsoft Teams, which are native to Teams and accessible via the Office 365 chrome extension, are both available on the RingCentral app gallery. The Office 365 Chrome extension integration is designed to drive productivity from Microsoft Teams by quickly accessing RingCentral to schedule a video meeting, send an SMS, search their directory or make a call within Teams without requiring a separate desktop app. The Microsoft Teams RingCentral native integrations enable users to click an embedded message button or “@” mention RingCentral to directly schedule meetings, start a video call, or phone conversation from within Teams. The integration enables users to access a contact without leaving Teams.
In addition, RingCentral supports integrations across different Microsoft products such as Outlook, Office 365, Skype for Business, and Dynamics 365, which streamline workflows with RingCentral as a communications hub.
RingCentral Cloud PBX for Microsoft Teams has been announced with limited availability for customers globally with general availability to follow. The additional integrations of RingCentral with Microsoft Teams are available immediately to all global users.
RingCentral Cloud PBX for Microsoft Teams with Direct Routing integration includes:
- Call controls: Enables users to mute/unmute, hold, resume, and transfer calls
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR): Businesses can create sophisticated and global call-flow configurations
- Call handling: Route incoming calls to any or all the users’ devices eliminating the need to be tethered to a desktop computer
- Call queues: Route and distribute calls to several extensions and set up overflow capabilities for when it gets busy
- Open Platform: Organisations can take advantage of RingCentral’s robust library of native integrations or build their own with RingCentral APIs. The RingCentral open platform ecosystem continues to expand with more than 40,000 developers and 4,000 out-of-the-box and custom app integrations
- Global Coverage: Enterprises can leverage RingCentral’s global phone system capabilities in 40+ countries and local and toll-free numbers in 100+ countries
- Service Level Agreements (SLA): RingCentral Cloud PBX for Microsoft Teams offers native PSTN with industry-leading available 99.999% SLA. RingCentral Cloud PBX features and functionality remain at RingCentral’s SLA. End users accessing the integration via Teams are subject to the Teams SLA.
- Security Certifications and Compliance: RingCentral provides audit reports demonstrating applicable safeguards for requirements such as HIPAA and FINRA, and offers leading audits and security certifications such as SOC2, SOC3, HITRUST, and others.
- Native call recording: The solution enables users to seamlessly record inbound and outbound calls from any device as needed
- Analytics and Call Reports: Provides users complete visibility into all their calls, identify key trends, set up automated alerts, and more to drive real-time decisions
Get your CompTIA A+, Network+ White Hat-Hacker, Certified Web Intelligence Analyst and more starting at $35 a month. Click here for more details.