Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
The Burberry Security Operations team is responsible for identifying and responding to cybersecurity threats, vulnerabilities, and incidents across the globe.
We’re looking for an IT Vulnerability Manager to play an integral role in our Westminster based IT Security Operations team. Partnering with our diverse technical teams, you will lead our threat and vulnerability management services across our global estate.
You will own vulnerability assessment and reporting processes, providing a complete view of risks identified to senior management and system owners. Once identified, you will be responsible for working with the technical teams to investigate and remediate the vulnerabilities.
If you have a background in IT Security and are ready to take the next step into a highly exciting, fast-paced FTSE100 organisation, we’d love to hear from you. We’re looking for a forward-thinking, innovative, and value-driven security specialist with a genuine passion for what they do.
As Vulnerability Manager, you will:
- Own and manage Burberry’s vulnerability and threat management services, taking an innovative approach to continuously improving our tools and processes
- Conduct regular vulnerability assessments against core infrastructure, using data analysis tools and techniques to report on measures required to maintain adequate security and guide prioritisation
- Build consultative partnerships with our IT Security and Infrastructure teams across the globe, to advise on the implementation of remediation steps, standards and best practice
- Implement best practice and policies across new and existing systems, whilst actively researching and analysing IT Security Trends, methodologies and technologies
- Manage relationships with third parties – particularly with penetration testing partners.
Ideally you will be:
- 3-5 years into your career in IT Security/Vulnerability Management, looking to step up to Manager level
- Passionate about security and self-development, keeping up to date with the evolving threat and vulnerability landscape, new technologies and service improvements
- Confident using a variety of data analytics tools and techniques to influence your approach
- Experienced with automated vulnerability management solutions
- Possessing relevant qualifications – eg: CISSP, CEH, GIAC, CISSP
- A great communicator and relationship builder
- Experience in using Splunk
- Retail sector or .com experience
- Hands-on administration/operations experience
- Security Operations Centre experience
- Experience of working in a globally distributed team
Get your CompTIA A+, Network+ White Hat-Hacker, Certified Web Intelligence Analyst and more starting at $35 a month. Click here for more details.