Krueck Sexton Partners is looking for experienced and skilled information technology candidates to join a growing organization. In this position, he will assist team members in supporting network databases and systems, updating system hardware and software, troubleshooting system errors, and supporting all data security and optimization. IT directors provide hardware and phone support, software and application support, systems management, data integrity, and infrastructure management. You need a broad background in technology and computer science with experience in maintaining and installing IT systems.
Manage network and data security such as directories, Group Policy, firewalls, antivirus, email security, etc.
- Perform a data backup to ensure that all work owned by your company is preserved
- Install and update network system improvements
- Install and configure wireless network equipment
- Monitor the server, LAN / WAN, and Wi-Fi to ensure full coverage
- Help design, implement, and support new software and features
- Evaluate connectivity issues, equipment, software and hardware
- Address IT issues. Hardware maintenance, software, networks, etc.
- Provide ongoing technical support by phone, remote access, or site visit
- Oversee troubleshooting system errors
- Talk to vendors and clients to integrate and update your company’s technology
- Ensuring system optimization of all technology resources
- Set up a workstation with a computer and the necessary peripherals (router, printer, etc.).
- Check your computer hardware (HDD, mouse, keyboard, etc.) to see its functionality
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without preventing others from completing their work
- Keep track / log of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Identify and order shortages of computer or network equipment
- A degree in computer science, information systems, or related disciplines is desirable
- Your certification as an IT engineer will be advantageous (eg CompTIA A +, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
- At least 7 years of experience in the role of information technology
- Experience with network and server management support
- Up-to-date knowledge of new systems, information, software, hardware, and upgrades
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, ability to achieve goals.
Interested applicants are required to submit a cover letter and resume from the online application portal below. Please refrain from calling or emailing.
Return to job list …
Information Technology Director-Chicago, Illinois, USA | Jobs
Source link Information Technology Director-Chicago, Illinois, USA | Jobs