I will be assisting you regarding your computer’s issues. Here, we will check your computer for malware.
Please, adhere to the guidelines below, and then carefully follow, with the same order, all the instructions after:
1. Always ask before acting. Do not continue if you are not sure, or if something unexpected happens!
2. Do not run any tools unless instructed to do so. Also, do not uninstall or install any software during the procedure, unless I ask you to do so.
3. If your computer seems to start working normally, don’t abandon the topic. Even if your system is behaving normally, there may still be some malware remnants left over. Additionally, malware can re-infect the computer if some remnants are left. Therefore, please complete all requested steps to make sure any malware is successfully eradicated from your PC.
4. You have to reply to my posts within 3 days. If you need some additional time, just let me know. Otherwise, I will leave the topic due to lack of feedback. If you are able, I would request you to check this thread at least once per day so that we can resolve your issues effectively and efficiently.
5. Logs from malware diagnostic or removal programs can take some time to get analyzed. Also, have in mind that all the experts here are volunteers and may not be available to assist when you post. Please, be patient, while I analyze your logs.
Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your desktop. –> IMPORTANT
If your antivirus software detects the tool as malicious, it’s safe to allow FRST to run. It is a false-positive detection.
Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
- Double-click the FRST icon to run the tool. When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
- Press Scan button and wait for a while.
- The scanner will produced two logs on your Desktop: FRST.txt and Addition.txt.
- Please attach the content of these two logs in your next reply.