Check out how you can use the new background sounds feature on iPhone and iPad.
Apple has recently unveiled the updated version of iOS 15, which is iOS 15.2. The update was introduced into the public domain after spending a long time testing it. This new update brings in notable features for iPhones and iPads, such as redesigned Safari browsers and much more. The update has also brought in new security and privacy features.
A user can also play ambient sound spaces in the background with an iPhone and iPad. A user can easily listen to sounds of the ocean, rain, bright noise sounds and more without accessing any other apps.
Steps to using the background sound to feature on iPhone and iPad:
- Go to ‘Settings’
- Tap on the control centre
- Tap on the Hearing button with ear icon on the control bars
- Swipe up to the ‘Control Centre’ if you have an iPhone with a Touch ID
- A user can also swipe down from the right side of the notch to access the ‘Control Centre’
- In the control centre, tap on the Hearing icon
- Now tap on the ‘Background Sounds’ to turn it on
- Tap the name on the current sound to view other sounds
- Tap the sound name to listen to a preview
- After the selection of sound, tap the outside of the card to go back
- A user can also control the volume of the sound using the volume bar
- Now, tap the outside of the card again when you’re done
- To turn it off, tap on the hearing icon from the ‘ control centre’.
- Tap in the background sounds at the bottom of the page.
READ How to use Netflix without smart TV
READ How to reset Apple AirPods
Click here for IndiaToday.in’s complete coverage of the coronavirus pandemic.