This tutorial is about the How to Turn on Night Mode On Firefox Browser. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Turn on Night Mode On Firefox Browser. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to Turn on Night Mode On Firefox Browser
Mozilla Firefox is nothing more than a web browser to access the Internet. The web browser allows access to information in the form of text, audio, images and videos from all over the world. Mozilla Firefox was developed in 2002 by the Mozilla Foundation among the Phoenix community. Today it is simply called Firefox as it is derived from the Mozilla web browser and is also known as Mozilla Firefox. Mozilla Firefox can also be used to browse on Android and iOS. Firefox was officially released in November 2004 and gave Microsoft’s Internet Explorer a run for its money for add-ons, security, and speed. Firefox reached its peak of popularity in late 2009 when it reached 32% or more of the total market usage.
But after the introduction of Google Chrome, the popularity of Firefox declined. As of now, it has around 5% of market users. The internet never sleeps, which means you can stare at a brightly lit screen at any time of day, potentially disrupting your sleep and straining your eyes. Turn off the lights by turning on dark mode in your browser. Many popular mobile apps offer darker color schemes, but on the web, each site’s color theme is determined by the site’s developer (Google just released a dark theme for Google.com on desktop). Still, you can make the browsing experience more enjoyable by changing the color of the menu pages or playing around with certain experimental features. Here’s how to do it in Firefox.
How to enable night mode in Firefox browser
How to Activate Firefox Dark Mode on a PC
- Use the Start button to turn on dark mode in Windows through the Settings menu. Then click Personalization before selecting Colors in the left panel.
- Activate the dark mode by clicking on the corresponding option. Under Custom, you can choose to enable this mode under Choose your default Windows mode or Choose your default application mode or both, depending on your preferences.
- Then open your Firefox browser which will be displayed in dark mode.
How to Activate Firefox Dark Mode on an iPhone or iPad
- You can turn on dark mode on your iPhone or iPad by opening the Settings app and scrolling down until you find Display & Brightness.
- Under the Appearance heading, tap Dark to enable this mode. Your screen will change to show you what this mode will look like. Note that this can be changed back to light at any time by simply choosing the Light option, or toggling the Auto switch to automatically darken at sunset or brighten at sunrise.
- Then open your Firefox browser app, which will show up in dark mode along with other open apps.
How to activate the dark mode of Firefox on an Android
- To enable dark mode on your Android device, you’ll need to update to Android 10 or later, or download an app.
- If you’re running Android 10 or later, launch the Settings app and tap Display, enable dark mode by tapping the Dark Theme switch, and open your Firefox app, which should now appear in dark mode.
- Also, in the Firefox app, you have the option to choose from app-specific display modes.
- To change your settings within the browser, tap the three-dot menu in the bottom right corner, select Settings, then Personalize and choose from Light, Dark, or Follow device theme.
Final words: How to Turn on Night Mode On Firefox Browser
I hope you understand this article How to Turn on Night Mode On Firefox Browser, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.