This tutorial is about the How to Take Screenshots in Chrome and Firefox’s Incognito Tabs on Android Device. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Take Screenshots in Chrome and Firefox’s Incognito Tabs on Android Device. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Table of contents
Check How to Take Screenshots in Chrome and Firefox’s Incognito Tabs on Android Device
Google and the Mozilla browsers do not allow us to capture screenshots in incognito mode. Obviously it is to protect privacy, after all, this mode is for that. However, there is a way to take a screenshot in private browsing mode in Firefox Chromium Yes Android devices. As mentioned above, the purpose of an incognito tab is precisely to preserve the privacy of your browsing session. In the event that you can take a screenshot of these sessions, the purpose of this mode is canceled. page opens All experimental Chrome features. We must use the search box above and write “Screenshot incognito” and click on it. It will open a small window where you must select “Enable”.
However, there may be times when you need to take a screenshot in incognito mode in Chrome or Firefox on Android for some reason. To do this in both browsers have to activate an option and is quite simple. We not find the option that must be activated in the setup menu browser. To do this, we need to use Chrome flags. Here we are all experimental features Chrome.
How to take a screenshot in Chrome incognito mode on an Android device
- Open the “Google Chrome browser” on the Android smartphone.
- Now click on “Triple Points” (⋮) in the upper right corner.
- Here you will see “New incognito tab”, tap on it.
- Now enter “chrome://flags” in the address bar and search.
- Here you will see multiple options.
- Now find here “Incognito Screenshot” and tap on it.
- Here you will see 3 options, tap “Enabled”.
- Now tap on “Relaunch”.
- You can now take a screenshot in Chrome incognito.
How to take a screenshot in Firefox incognito mode
- First of all, “Update” your Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Now open “Firefox Browser” in Android.
- Now tap on “Three Dots” (⋮) at the top right corner.
- Here you will see “Settings”, tap on it.
- Now click on the “Private Browsing” option.
- Here, turn on the “Allow screenshots in private browsing” option.
- You can now take screenshots in Firefox’s private tabs.
Final words: How to Take Screenshots in Chrome and Firefox’s Incognito Tabs on Android Device
I hope you understand this article How to Take Screenshots in Chrome and Firefox’s Incognito Tabs on Android Device, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.