This tutorial is about the How to Share a Wi-Fi Password From iPhone to Android. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Share a Wi-Fi Password From iPhone to Android. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Table of contents
Check How to Share a Wi-Fi Password From iPhone to Android
Sharing your Wi-Fi network with visitors is often a problem, especially assuming you treat security seriously and have a strong password. Be that as it may, there is a quick and simple method to connect your loved ones with just a few taps. This is how to quickly split your Wi-Fi password between iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Android devices.
How to Share Wi-Fi Password from iPhone to Android
On iPhone, start by installing one of the best QR code generators that can create a QR code based on your Wi-Fi network settings. When you scan the QR code on an Android phone, the settings can be applied to the device with a single touch. Here’s how to do it, step by step.
- Find the Wi-Fi settings for the network. You need to know the SSID, which is the public name of the network, as well as the Wi-Fi password and the type of wireless security (such as WEP, WPA, or WPA2, or none).
- Install a QR code generator on your iPhone that can create codes based on your Wi-Fi settings. There are a number of apps that do this.
- Start the Visual Codes application.
- Tap Add codes.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Connect to Wi-Fi.
- Type the SSID of the network in the Name field.
- Type in the Wi-Fi password and tap the correct security type (this is almost always WPA).
- Type an easy-to-remember name for this Wi-Fi connection in the Label field.
- Tap Create code.
- Your new code will appear on the Codes page, as part of a list along with any other codes you’ve created for other Wi-Fi networks. Touch an entry to display its QR code.
- On the Android phone, start the camera and place the phone so that it can scan the code.
- When the Wi-Fi network pop-up appears, tap it to automatically connect to the network.
Final words: How to Share a Wi-Fi Password From iPhone to Android
I hope you understand this article How to Share a Wi-Fi Password From iPhone to Android, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.