Taking screenshots in Windows 10 is very easy and changing the format from PNG to JPG is not difficult either. However, converting to PDF can be quite tedious and usually relies on online tools to do this. Not many people know this, but you can save the screenshot as a PDF. Windows 10 computer Without hassle. This tutorial will show you how to do that.
Save screenshot as PDF on Windows 10
There are several ways to convert screenshots to PDF, but here’s how to do it. You can choose the simplest one and don’t have to rely on online tools or third party apps again.
step 1: Right-click on the screenshot you want to convert to PDF.
Step 2: Cursor Open with Select an option, Photo..
Step-3: choose printing icon Located in the upper right corner of the window.
Step-4: In printer In the drop-down menu in the upper left corner, Microsoft Print to PDF..
Step-5: click printing..
Step-6: Select a location to save the file.Push save..
Save screenshot as PDF in Paint
You can also use the Paint app to save the screenshot as a PDF.
step 1: Right click on the screenshot and hover over it Open with..
Step 2: select paint..
Step-3: When the screenshot opens in the Paint app, click. File Options in the upper left corner of the app.
Step-4: select printing
Step-5: select Microsoft Print to PDF
Step-6: select printing
Step-7: Select a location to save the PDF and save..
You can also use Internet Explorer.
1. Right click on the screenshot and hover over it Open with..
2. Select Internet explorer.. It is quite possible that this option will not appear immediately. Therefore, follow these steps to open Internet Explorer.
- When you move the cursor Open with, You will see too Please select another app option. Please click this.
- Click now More applications..
- select Internet explorer Press OK..
3. When Explorer opens, press. Ctrl + P Keyboard keys.
4. Select Microsoft Print to PDF option.
5. Select printing..
6. Select a location to save the file and click save..
[You can use other browsers to do this as well. In step-2, just select the browser of your choice. Other steps stay the same]
I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any other tricks to save the PDF file. Windows 10..
How to save screenshot as PDF on Windows 10 computer
Source link How to save screenshot as PDF on Windows 10 computer