If you regularly use Add-Ons in Firefox, it might be worth pinning them to the toolbar (or unpinning them if you don’t use them). Here’s how.
A toolbar is a useful part of your browser that allows you to easily access your favorite and most used applications, software and add-ons. Add-ons are a great way to increase your functionality, as they’re meant to make your browsing experience easier.
Fortunately, you’re not stuck with your default toolbar, as Firefox allows you to customize add-ons that appear in your toolbar. In this article, you’ll learn how to manage add-ons on your Firefox toolbar.
Managing your Firefox toolbar is one way that you can customize your Firefox browsing experience. If you want to learn how to pin add-ons to your Firefox toolbar, here’s what you have to do:
- Launch your Firefox browser.
- Right-click on your toolbar to open toolbar settings.
- Click on Customize Toolbar.
- Firefox will open a new page with a list of items that you can drag into the toolbar.
- Look for Add-ons and themes. Click on Add-ons and themes and drag it into your toolbar.
- To add an individual add-on to your toolbar, look for the add-on icon on the page and drag it into the toolbar.
You can also use these instructions to manage other items in your toolbar.
Having your add-ons visible on your toolbar can be helpful, but it might not be necessary to have all your add-ons on your toolbar. To remove add-ons from your Firefox toolbar, here’s what you have to do:
- Open Firefox.
- Right-click the add-on on your toolbar.
- Click on Remove from Toolbar.
If you want to completely remove your browser extensions in Firefox, click on the hamburger menu in the top-right corner of your browser. Select Add-ons and Themes, and then click on the three-dot icon next to the add-on you want to remove. Select Remove to have the add-on removed from your browser.
Now you know how to manage your Firefox toolbar to suit your preference. Adding and removing add-ons from your browser is a relatively simple process, so you can do it whenever you want.
Even though you might know which add-ons you want on your toolbar, you can still discover other useful add-ons for your browser.
The 5 Best Password Manager Extensions for Firefox
About The Author