This tutorial is about the How to Open any Website in Firefox from Command Prompt. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Open any Website in Firefox from Command Prompt. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to Open any Website in Firefox from Command Prompt
Command Prompt can’t act like an internet browser, and you can’t really open a website from the command line without launching a browser, but it does have some useful tools. One such tool is the ping command, which tests access and communication speed to an online server without the influence of browser plugins, scripts, or cache. If you’re already working at the command prompt, you can also use the Start command to open a website directly in Internet Explorer or Firefox. Use the ping tool to check the connection between your computer and another website. The browser you are trying to launch with the Start command must already be installed on your system so that you can open it from the command prompt.
Type “ping example.com”, replace example.com with an actual domain name and press “Enter”. Replace the domain with the one you want to test. You can also enter an IP address, for example “ping 188.8.131.52”. By default, the ping command sends four 32-byte data packets to the server and tests response times. The results are then averaged. Type “start iexplore” and press “Enter” to open Internet Explorer and display its default home screen. Alternatively, type “start firefox”, “start opera” or “start chrome” and press “Enter” to open one of these browsers.
Steps to Open Any Website in Firefox via Command Prompt
- First of all, open Windows search and search for ‘CMD’
- Right click on the ‘CMD’ and select ‘Run as administrator’
- You will now see an elevated Command Prompt window. At the command prompt, run the command –
- The above command will open the Firefox browser on your Windows 10.
- To open any particular website, use the command: start firefox ‘website’. For example, start firefox https://.net.
- Now, if you want to open Firefox in private mode, enter the command: start firefox -private
- The above command will open Firefox’s private browsing mode.
- If you want to open any particular website in private browsing mode, run the command:
- start firefox -private https://.net
Final words: How to Open any Website in Firefox from Command Prompt
I hope you understand this article How to Open any Website in Firefox from Command Prompt, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.