This tutorial is about the How to Install Google Chrome Extensions on Android. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Install Google Chrome Extensions on Android. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to Install Google Chrome Extensions on Android
Considering that both Google Chrome and Android were developed by Google, you might think that you could take full advantage of Chrome. Unfortunately, Chrome extensions are not compatible with Android’s Chrome browser. Sure, Chrome on Android has a “Desktop” option, but that only changes the website you’re viewing and doesn’t behave like the regular desktop Chrome browser, packed with plugins and features. For most of us, our Android devices are much more than just a phone. It’s also a work tool, journal, daily planner, source of inspiration, meal planner, exercise planner and more. It makes sense that, given the wide range of extensions available to help with all of these tasks, we’d like them to be available on our mobile device as well.
Think about how often you have to write emails from your device. How many of these emails are work related? If you have the Grammarly Chrome extension on your Android phone, you can be sure that your emails are spelled correctly. Together with the Chrome Web Store, Google Chrome becomes unbeatable. You can download Google Chrome extensions from the Chrome Web Store. If you use Google Chrome on desktop, installing extensions is easy. However, the same is not the case if you want to install the extensions in Google Chrome for Android devices. Many people think that it is not possible to install chrome extensions on Google Chrome running on Android devices. However, that’s not true.
How to install Google Chrome extensions on Android
Kiwi Browser is a web browsing app that supports Chrome extensions on Android. The browser installs fast and loads quickly. Here are the steps to add Chrome extensions on Android using Kiwi Browser.
- Download Kiwi Browser which is free from Play Store. Make sure it’s the latest version; otherwise, download the latest version of the app.
- Start the browser. Tap on the three dots in the top right corner and select Extensions.
- Turn on the toggle button in the top right corner to enable developer mode.
- Enter https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions in the URL bar to access the Chrome Web Store.
- Select the extensions you want to add from the Chrome Web Store and an install button will appear next to the extension. Alternatively, use your browser’s address bar to search for an extension by name.
- Once you find the extension, select Add to Chrome. A message will appear asking if you want to confirm your choice. Click OK to install the extension in the Android browser.
- To manage the extensions in the browser, press the three dots in the upper right corner. Then select Extensions to access a catalog of installed extensions that you can disable, update, or remove with a few taps.
Final words: How to Install Google Chrome Extensions on Android
I hope you understand this article How to Install Google Chrome Extensions on Android, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.