This tutorial is about the How to Fix ‘Windows 11 not recognizing’ Issue on iPhone. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Fix ‘Windows 11 not recognizing’ Issue on iPhone. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Table of contents
Check How to Fix ‘Windows 11 not recognizing’ Issue on iPhone
Windows 11/10 customers have had issues connecting to iTunes where their iPhone was not identified or the PC did not notice their device on the latest Microsoft OS. While there is no single, guaranteed answer to fix this issue, here are some simple solutions and fixes that would help resolve this issue.
Before we get into troubleshooting, it is important to first understand the reason why your iPhone is not recognized by a Windows PC. To understand this problem in the simplest structure, Apple devices, which basically include iPhone, iPad and MacBook, are poorly presented with Microsoft Windows, so no matter at what point these two devices are connected, they will not work smoothly. .
To this end, new errors and bugs keep appearing. One such error also occurs when Windows 10 does not recognize iPhone. Extensive research on this problem shows that there is no single solution to solve this problem. People who are really hoping to figure it out have to go through some checks, essentially experimentation techniques to check if their concern is resolved.
Fix ‘Windows 11 doesn’t recognize’ issue on iPhone
Check data cable
- The default iPhone cable is famous for its inferior quality. If you have a slightly damaged cable, it could mess up your PC connection.
- Check both sides of the cable and inspect closely. If you notice any cuts, try another cable. For best results, use only Apple-certified cables.
- If your Windows laptop or PC has a port that is not working properly, it will not allow the iPhone or other devices to connect to the computer.
- Most Windows 10 or 11 machines have multiple ports. Try another port, and if you have a type-c to lightning cable, try that too.
- Those who use Windows laptops with Type-C ports can only use another adapter to connect iPhone to computer.
- For security reasons, Apple asks you to confirm your identity with a passcode as soon as you connect an iPhone to a computer.
- Unlock iPhone with a passcode and when iOS asks you to trust the computer, say yes.
- It will not ask for Face ID or Touch ID authentication. Instead, you need to add a passcode for a successful connection.
Apple regularly updates the iTunes app on Windows 10 or 11 to improve its reliability and stability. However, the software is known to be flawed and not the best user experience in the world.
Since the company distributes the application through the Microsoft Store, it is very easy to update it to the latest version available.
- Open Microsoft Store in Windows.
- Click on the Library menu in the lower left corner
- Click Get Updates and update iTunes.
Even after updating iTunes, if it doesn’t work as expected, you need to repair the app from the Settings app.
Windows offers a built-in repair tool that helps you fix an application if it isn’t working properly. Follow the steps below.
- Open the Settings app on your Windows machine. (Use the Windows + I keys).
- Go to the Applications menu and find iTunes in the list.
- Go to the Advanced option of the More menu.
- Scroll down and use the Repair button in the Reset menu.
Windows already comes with relevant drivers to allow you to connect iPhone to computer. If you’re having connection problems, you can update iPhone drivers from the Device Manager menu. That is how.
- Press the Windows key and search for Device Manager.
- Scroll down to Portable Devices.
- Expand the menu and find Apple iPhone in the list.
- Right click on it and select Update Drivers.
- Restart the Windows 10 or 11 computer and try to connect the iPhone again.
Final words: How to Fix ‘Windows 11 not recognizing’ Issue on iPhone
I hope you understand this article How to Fix ‘Windows 11 not recognizing’ Issue on iPhone, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.