This tutorial is about How To Fix ‘Microsoft Edge Not Working’ Issue On Windows 11 PC. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How To Fix ‘Microsoft Edge Not Working’ Issue On Windows 11 PC. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
Table of contents
Check How To Fix ‘Microsoft Edge Not Working’ Issue On Windows 11 PC
In this guide, we will show you numerous methods to fix Microsoft Edge not working issue on your Windows 11 PC. Of all the Chromium-based browsers out there, it is Microsoft’s that has managed to capture the most the user base. So much so that even Google Chrome users are switching to this browser. A big reason for this is that you can enjoy all the benefits of Chrome, without the usual lag and slowness.
Also, this browser is now deeply integrated with the new iteration of the operating system, so you can expect much better performance. However, that doesn’t seem to be the case for many users. There are a number of complaints on various forums that the browser is not working as expected. For some, the issue is even more of a concern as they are unable to launch Edge at all.
Keeping all these points in mind, in this guide you will learn various methods that you can use to fix Microsoft Edge not working issue on your Windows 11 PC. Since there are some users who are unable to access the browser, we will make sure that the solutions mentioned below do not require any interaction with the browser on your part.
Fix ‘Microsoft Edge not working’ issue on Windows 11 PC
Search for updates
Let me quickly tell you that there may be an update available for your Edge browser. So you can check if there is any update. Many users previously reported that after updating Microsoft Edge browser, it starts working properly again. So, in case you don’t know how to check for updates, follow the steps below:
- First of all, you can launch the Edge browser and click on the three dots button.
- Then select the settings option.
- After that, click on the three horizontal lines and navigate to About Microsoft Edge.
- Now, if there are any updates available on the next page, it will apply them automatically.
If there is no update available for your browser, we recommend that you try to reset your settings. So, in case you don’t know how to reset settings on your Windows 11 PC, follow the steps given below:
- Initially, launch the Edge browser and click on the three dots button.
- After that, click on the three horizontal lines and hit Reset Settings.
- Then, on the next page, select the Restore settings to default option.
- Finally, press the Reset button to confirm your action.
Clear browser data
Have you tried clearing your browser data before? Otherwise, you should try it once as many users found it very useful before. So, here are the steps that will help you clear your Edge browser data:
- First of all, launch the Edge browser and click on the three dots button.
- Then select the settings option.
- After that, click on the three horizontal lines and navigate to Privacy, search and services.
- Now, in the next window, select Choose what to clear located under Clear browsing data.
- Then a window will appear asking you to confirm your action along with various other methods. So, select and deselect as per your need and hit the Clear Now button.
Use Windows Troubleshooter
You can also try this option as it can also fix if your Edge browser is also not working properly. So, to use the Windows Troubleshooter, you need to follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you need to press win+I key at the same time to open Windows settings.
- Then navigate to the System and select the troubleshooting option. Troubleshooting option in Windows 11
- After that, select Other Troubleshooter option. Other Troubleshooter Option
- Now, locate the Windows Store Apps and hit the Run button. Windows Store Apps
- That’s it. Now, wait until your PC checks for the problem and fixes it.
Final words: How To Fix ‘Microsoft Edge Not Working’ Issue On Windows 11 PC
I hope you understand this article, How To Fix ‘Microsoft Edge Not Working’ Issue On Windows 11 PC. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.