This tutorial is about the How to Fix ‘Microsoft Edge Not Responding on Windows 10’ Issue. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Fix ‘Microsoft Edge Not Responding on Windows 10’ Issue. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to Fix ‘Microsoft Edge Not Responding on Windows 10’ Issue
Have you noticed that Microsoft Edge does not work after Windows 10 update or that Edge browser does not load web pages correctly? You’re not alone. Many Windows users report that Microsoft Edge will not open in another Edge that is not loading websites. In this post, we have different solutions that you can apply when you cannot open Microsoft Edge, or when it is briefly opened and then closed, or when you cannot navigate to certain web pages in Windows 10.
How to troubleshoot Microsoft Edge
Fortunately, there are several proven solutions to troubleshoot Microsoft Edge that can be implemented quickly and in just a few minutes. Work through this list of fixes, from the simplest to the most complex, until Microsoft Edge is working properly and with the efficiency you need.
- Check if you are still using Internet Explorer. While Microsoft builds both Internet browsers, Edge has now succeeded the classic Internet Explorer and receives most of the security and feature updates. The old IE app icon is very similar to the Microsoft Edge logo, and you may be clicking it by mistake. You’ve probably had your computer for a long time and have a lot of old applications.
- Close the Microsoft Edge windows and tabs. Having too many websites running at once can greatly slow down Microsoft Edge and even make it unresponsive. Closing the ones you no longer need can be a great way to improve functionality.
- Restart Edge. Just close Microsoft Edge, wait a few seconds, and then reopen it.
- Restart your computer or smart device. A quick restart can often fix an unresponsive app. Especially when you shut down your computer the right way, wait a few seconds and then restart it completely, rather than letting the system reboot for you.
- Update Microsoft Edge. When Microsoft Edge won’t open, it could be because an application update is in progress or an application update stopped due to a loss of internet connection or free space on your device. Try updating Edge to make sure you are running the latest version.
- Check the website. The website you are trying to load may be down. To see if this is the case, try loading another website in the same browser. If it’s just the site that’s down, there’s not much you can do except wait for the site to come back online.
- Check your internet connection. A bad internet connection can cause a lot of problems with Microsoft Edge. If you’re having trouble loading a variety of websites in Edge, try a different browser or app. If online content is not loading, your problem may be with the internet functionality of your device and not with Microsoft Edge.
- Free up disk space in Windows 10. If your computer, smartphone, or tablet has run out of space, it can be challenging for applications to open and run properly. If Microsoft Edge keeps crashing, try removing large files and programs that you no longer need.
- Install the latest Windows 10 operating system update. Windows 10 operating system updates can often contain enhancements to the Microsoft Edge browser as well. If your browser is buggy, running a Windows 10 update could be the solution. An update can also fix system conflicts that cause Edge to freeze or crash.
- Update your Microsoft Edge extensions. Keeping them up to date is also essential to maintain stability and functionality. You can update extensions through the Microsoft Store application through the application update screen.
Final words: How to Fix ‘Microsoft Edge Not Responding on Windows 10’ Issue
I hope you understand this article How to Fix ‘Microsoft Edge Not Responding on Windows 10’ Issue, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.