This tutorial is about the How to fix Google Chrome Keeps Crashing on Mac. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to fix Google Chrome Keeps Crashing on Mac. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to fix Google Chrome Keeps Crashing on Mac
Google Chrome is one of the most popular Internet browsers in the world. It is not without its flaws, however. Some users have complained that Chrome keeps crashing on Mac. If you are a Chrome user and you are having trouble running the browser on your Mac, we have some possible solutions for you. There could be several reasons why Chrome keeps freezing on your Mac. For some, the browser crashes as soon as they click the icon, while others complain about tabs not working or pages not loading.
Google Chrome consumes RAM like there is no tomorrow (reportedly consuming up to 1 GB per second). So if your Mac is low on RAM, that might explain why Chrome keeps crashing. If your Mac has enough RAM and still can’t run Chrome properly, the problem is with the browser.
How to fix Google Chrome keeps crashing on Mac
Clear Chrome browsing data
If you are unable to load pages or tabs, you should try clearing your browsing data. For this, try these steps:
- launch chrome
- Click on the three dots present at the top right corner.
- Choose Settings.
- Click Privacy and security on the left panel > Clear browsing data.
- Alternatively, you can copy and paste: chrome://settings/privacy in the address bar.
- Select the time range by clicking the down arrow next to Time Range and press Clear data.
- Restart Chrome and see that the browser should work fine.
Check network problems
- When there are network issues on Mac, Chrome may crash. Therefore, we suggest to check the Wi-Fi connection, in case it is not working well, please restart the router or try to connect to the alternative network.
Check browser extensions
Corrupt, rogue, or outdated extensions also cause Chrome to crash. Therefore, from time to time we should continue to check the installed extensions. To do so, follow the steps below:
- launch chrome
- In your address bar type – chrome://extensions
- Check the extensions, if you find any that you no longer need or do not recognize, delete it.
- Refresh the page, restart Chrome and see if it works or not.
Final words: How to fix Google Chrome Keeps Crashing on Mac
I hope you understand this article How to fix Google Chrome Keeps Crashing on Mac, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.