This tutorial is about the How to Enable/Disable a Firefox Extension in Private Browsing Mode. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Enable/Disable a Firefox Extension in Private Browsing Mode. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to Enable/Disable a Firefox Extension in Private Browsing Mode
In the latest internet browser, there is a discretionary feature to get a program window that doesn’t save your set of experiences and goodies. This is known as the private or incognito mode. Every time you close that window, all your movement in that program window is deleted. Also, you can additionally involve your number one browser expansion in this incognito mode. That incorporates the Turn Off the Lights browser extension. These are the means on how you can enable program expansion in this private or incognito mode.
How to enable/disable a Firefox extension in private browsing mode
Enable a Firefox extension in private browsing mode
- Getting Started First, launch the Firefox browser in any window you like.
- Your next step is to select and click on the Firefox menu button, it is represented by three horizontal lines present at the top right section of your screen.
- You will get a list of options and the next thing you need to do is click on the ‘Add-ons’ option from the menu.
- There is also a shortcut to open your extension plugins: Ctrl+Shift+A
- A new tab titled ‘Plugin Manager’ will appear in your browser. Under the Add-on Manager tab, you will get all the Firefox extensions that you have installed on your Mozilla Firefox browser.
- After finding all the extensions, you will need to search for the extension you want to explore in private mode.
- Once you find that specific extension, you need to click on the three-dotted button right next to it.
- Clicking on the three-dotted button will bring up another menu with a list of three options. The options will be: Delete, Report and manage. Click on the Manage option as your next step.
- Once you click on the manage option, you will see that there are more options accessible for your extension.
- Keep scrolling through all the options that appear on the new page until you find the option to Run in private Windows.
- After finding the ‘Run in private Windows’ options, you will discover two options again. One is ‘Allow’ and well, the other is ‘Disallow’.
Final words: How to Enable/Disable a Firefox Extension in Private Browsing Mode
I hope you understand this article How to Enable/Disable a Firefox Extension in Private Browsing Mode, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.