This tutorial is about How to deal with iPhone screen unavailable. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to deal with iPhone screen unavailable. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
Table of contents
Check How to deal with iPhone screen unavailable
If you’ve ever seen an iPhone not available black screen on your iPhone, you know how frustrating it can be. Have you recently tried to use your iPhone but received a very awkward screen saying iPhone is not available? Or maybe your iPhone was locked out by entering the wrong passcode too many times? In any case, it can be a very frustrating experience, especially when you don’t know how to fix iPhone not available and get back to it. Well don’t worry, you’re not alone.
Many other iPhone users have faced this issue before. Luckily, there are several solutions that will help you get rid of the problem. iPhone Unavailable/Security Lock screen means the phone has become unusable and you need to wait for a period of time before trying again. This usually happens when you intentionally or unintentionally enter the wrong passcode too many times.
Entering an incorrect passcode 10 times in a row will prevent you from entering any more incorrect passcodes. Your iPhone’s security feature is turned on and your device locks it permanently and shows “iPhone unavailable” or “security lock” message.
How to deal with iPhone screen not available
Passcode is a security feature on iPhone that requires you to enter a numerical password to unlock it. Suppose you enter the wrong passcode six times in a row, the device gets locked and prevents you from trying other passcodes. Below are the four most common methods to bypass iPhone screen not available.
Directly tap ‘Erase iPhone’ on the screen (iOS 15.2 or later)
If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone and entered the wrong passcode several times in a row, you will see the iPhone not available message on the screen. If you continue to try, the Security Lock message will appear. Fortunately, Apple offers us an option to erase the phone without using the passcode. Follow the steps mentioned below to bypass iPhone unavailable screen.
- First, you need to keep entering the passcode and see the Erase iPhone option in the bottom right corner.
- If you don’t see this option or the option disappears after you restart your iPhone, you can insert a SIM card with cellular data. The Erase iPhone option will appear.
- Go ahead, play it. It says your iPhone is in security lock and you can try your passcode later or erase it now.
- Enter the Apple ID password. And then, the erasing process will start. Once done, you can set it up as a new device.
Using 4uKey to unlock an unavailable iPhone without any passcode
- First, you need to launch 4uKey on a computer and click the “Start” button.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer. Please follow the steps here to enter recovery mode if the iPhone cannot be detected.
- 4uKey will match the latest iOS firmware for you, and you can download it to any location you like. And then, you can start unlocking.
- Wait a few minutes, your password will be removed.
How to unlock an unavailable iPhone through iTunes
One of the best methods to restore your phone is to factory settings using iTunes. Follow the steps mentioned below.
- Put your unavailable iPhone into recovery mode, then connect it to iTunes.
- Then go with the restore option.
- iTunes will download and install the latest version of iOS on your device. Once complete, iTunes will tell you that your iPhone has been reset to factory settings. And you will see the Hello screen on your iPhone.
How to unlock an unavailable iPhone via Find My iPhone
If you use Find My on your devices, you can wirelessly wipe your phone on iCloud.com. follow the steps mentioned below.
- Just sign in your Apple ID, go to Find iPhone.
- Click All Devices on the top bar.
- Select the device you want to unlock and proceed with the wipe.
- After all, these are set and the erase will begin. Since there is no firmware involved, this process could be quite a bit quicker.
Final words: How to deal with iPhone screen unavailable
I hope you understand this article, How to deal with iPhone screen unavailable. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.