This tutorial is about the How to configure proxy in Firefox for Android. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to configure proxy in Firefox for Android. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to configure proxy in Firefox for Android
Proxy means representative. A proxy server represents/replaces a host in place of you on the Internet. This hides his true identity. For example, if you are using a proxy, when you enter a URL, you are talking to the proxy server instead of talking directly to the Internet. In this way, all the data will be sent to the proxy server and the server will send the data to the destination defined by you. Proxy is basically another computer that acts as a hub through which requests are processed.
This is what proxy means in simple terms. For those users who want to remain anonymous and not be tracked by the servers or anyone else, this is the ability to configure the proxy that will reflect the signals and pass them through an undefined server, making it impossible to IP or the location of the systems to be tracked. Firefox browser is one of the most widely used browsers for hacking and other activities, so many users find the option to assign a proxy server to it. We have a really simple but easy way to create the proxy for firefox which is really simple.
How to configure the proxy in Firefox for Android
Using the about:config function
- Start Firefox browser and then type “about:config” in the address bar and press return.
- Enter “proxy.http” in the search box on the about:config page.
- Tap Modify on “network.proxy.http” and type the proxy server name/IP address in the text box.
- Tap Modify on “network.proxy.http_port” and type the port number in the number box.
- Enter “network.proxy.type” in the search box on the about:config page.
- Tap Modify on “network.proxy.type” and enter the number 1.
Using the Network Preference Plugin
- In your Firefox browser, go to Tools > Add-ons.
- Tap the plugin icon in the top right corner.
- Now, enter “Network Preferences” in the search box to search for this plugin.
- Tap Network Preference Plugin in the search results.
- Tap Add to Firefox to download and install it.
- Once installed, go to Tools > Plugins and tap Network Preferences Plugin.
- Here, you can enter the appropriate information for the following fields: HTTP Proxy, FTP Proxy, SSL Proxy, etc.
Final words: How to configure proxy in Firefox for Android
I hope you understand this article How to configure proxy in Firefox for Android, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.