This tutorial is about How to Clear Mozilla Firefox Cache. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog, How to Clear Mozilla Firefox Cache. If your answer is yes, please do share after reading this.
Table of contents
Check How to Clear Mozilla Firefox Cache
Firefox will help you speed up the browser if its performance is lagging noticeably behind. Like other web browsers, Firefox’s cache stores temporary files, such as images from the websites you visit, such as images, style sheets, and media content. This means that when you visit those websites again, Firefox can load your pages faster. The problem is that all these locally stored items take up valuable space on your hard drive and mobile device and can slow down your browser over time.
Fortunately, it is very easy to clear the cache in Firefox, both on the desktop version and in the Firefox browser and mobile app. You can do this without losing important website data, such as B. cookies that store your login details for websites and your browsing history.
Click the three-line menu button in the upper right corner of the Firefox desktop browser and select Preferences. When the Settings page opens, click “Privacy and Security” on the left side. Scroll down to the Cookies and Website Data section. This tells you how much storage space is currently used by stored cookies, website data and cache.
How to clear the cache in Firefox manually
- Open Firefox on your Mac or PC.
- Click on the menu button in the upper right corner of the browser. This appears as three lines.
- Click on “Preferences” which is next to a gear symbol.
- Click on the “Privacy and Security” tab on the left side.
- Scroll down until you see the “Cookies and Site Data” section.
- Click “Clear data.”
- Check the box next to “Cached web content.”
- Click “Clear” to manually clear your cache.
How to clear the cache in Firefox automatically
- After repeating steps one through four from above, scroll down until you see the “History” section. This is located just below the “Cookies and Site Data” section.
- Click the dropdown menu next to “Firefox will do it.” Change the default option from “Remember history” to “Use custom settings for history”.
- A list of options will appear. Check the box next to “Clear history when Firefox closes.”
- Click the “Settings…” button next to this option.
- Check the box next to “Cache.”
- Click “OK” to exit and save your changes.
Final words: How to Clear Mozilla Firefox Cache
I hope you understand this article, How to Clear Mozilla Firefox Cache. If your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, please share this article with your friends and family to give us your support.