This tutorial is about the How to Clear Cookies for One Website on Chrome, Firefox, and Opera. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Clear Cookies for One Website on Chrome, Firefox, and Opera. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to Clear Cookies for One Website on Chrome, Firefox, and Opera
A “cookie” is a small piece of information that web browsers may request to save and display later to keep track of who is online and who has seen what advertisements. A website offers a cookie. The user visiting the website may or may not accept it through the software. Very confused people in the EU who clearly have no idea how software works think that websites can decide whether you and your software will accept cookies or not; That is not the case.
It depended and always depends on the client’s software to decide. Therefore, a cookie warning is a warning that tells the customer’s browser that the site wants a cookie to be set. This, of course, is something that websites have told browsers since cookies were invented; The requirement that a cookie be stored is a prerequisite for storing cookies.
How to delete cookies from a site in Opera
To clear cookies for a site in the Opera web browser, look for the lock icon or the globe icon in the address bar.
- Select the lock icon or the globe icon, then select Cookies.
- Expand the website that placed the cookie on your computer.
- Select the Cookies folder to expand it.
- Select the cookie you want to delete.
- Select Delete.
- Select Done when you have finished removing cookies from a site.
How to delete cookies from a site in Firefox
To remove cookies from an individual website using Firefox, follow these steps:
- Select the three horizontal lines, then select Options. (Select Preferences on a Mac.)
- Select Privacy and security.
- In the History section, select the drop-down arrow next to Firefox will, then select Use custom settings for history.
- In the Cookies and site data section, select Manage data.
- In the Manage Cookies and Site Data dialog box, select the site.
- Select Remove Selected.
- Select Save Changes.
- In the Delete Cookies and Site Data dialog box, select OK.
How to delete cookies from a site in Google Chrome
Here’s how to delete the cookies stored by the Chrome web browser.
- Select the three vertical dots in the upper right corner to open the Chrome menu, and then select Settings.
- Scroll down to the Privacy & Security section and select Site Settings.
- Scroll down and select Cookies and Site Data.
- Scroll down and select See all cookies and site data.
- Find the site for which you want to delete cookies.
- Select the trash can icon to delete cookies.
- Close the Settings tab when you are done.
Final words: How to Clear Cookies for One Website on Chrome, Firefox, and Opera
I hope you understand this article How to Clear Cookies for One Website on Chrome, Firefox, and Opera, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.