This tutorial is about the How to Clear Cache on iPhone and iPad. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to Clear Cache on iPhone and iPad. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Table of contents
Check How to Clear Cache on iPhone and iPad
If your iPhone is slowing down or having intermittent issues, you should try clearing the cache to fix the problem. There is no system-level cache cleaner in iOS, so you can’t clear the cache on your iPhone in one go. What you can do is clear the cache of different apps one by one if they support this feature. To clear cache on iPhone, we take a three-pronged approach. First, clear the cache in Safari, the default browser on iOS devices. We will then explain how to clear the cache of individual apps. Cached data includes all files and images stored on your device storage, which is designed to prevent apps from having to repeatedly request the same data, thus speeding things up.
Some apps like Tumblr have an option that allows you to clear the cache, but most apps don’t. If you’re having trouble with an app, try removing it and reinstalling it. In fact, it’s possible for an overly enthusiastic app to fill up your “iPhone’s” cache to the point where overall performance suffers. So it’s a good idea to clear your cache every spring to make sure your device isn’t unnecessarily overloaded.
How to clear cache on iPhone and iPad
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad and scroll down to Safari in the list.
- Scroll down to the Privacy and Security section and tap the blue Clear History and Website Data option near the bottom of the menu. (Note that this setting may be grayed out if there is no longer a history to clear or parental controls are set for websites.)
- Tap Clear history and data on the pop-up panel to confirm.
How to reinstall deleted apps
- Launch the App Store app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the Today tab if it’s not already selected.
- Tap your circular profile picture at the top right of the Today screen to access the account settings screen.
- Tap Purchased.
- Tap My Purchases.
- On the Purchased screen, tap the Not on This iPhone tab.
- Scroll through the list of purchased apps to find the one you want to reset, and tap the cloud download icon next to it to re-download and install it.
Final words: How to Clear Cache on iPhone and iPad
I hope you understand this article How to Clear Cache on iPhone and iPad, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.