This tutorial is about the How to change Google language on mobile, PC and Google Chrome browser. We will try our best so that you understand this guide. I hope you like this blog How to change Google language on mobile, PC and Google Chrome browser. If your answer is yes then please do share after reading this.
Check How to change Google language on mobile, PC and Google Chrome browser
Google offers an extensive list of different languages to facilitate navigation for its users. In the app, as soon as a person changes the language setting; All menus, toolbars, and other interface elements are displayed in the new language. If a website offers content in more than one language, the application will select the correct version according to your preferences. Or it gives you the option to translate the page to the language of your choice. Here’s how to change the language on Google.
How to change the language in Google on the desktop
- Go to my account.google.com and sign in if you haven’t already.
- Click on “Data and Personalization”.
- In General Preferences for the Web, select “Language”.
- Click the pencil icon to edit your default language of English.
- Enter the language you want to configure or scroll until you find it, then click Select.
- If you want to add another language and receive a Google translation message on the web pages, click “Add another language” and repeat the process.
- To have Google automatically add your frequently used languages to Google services, activate the corresponding slider and wait for it to turn blue.
How to change the language in Google on mobile devices
You can change the language of your Google account services on your Android or iPhone by following almost the same steps as you would on the desktop. Smartphone users only need to take a few extra steps at first.
To change the language of Google services and web page translation on Android, you will first need to open the Settings app and select Google from the list of options. In your account profile, tap “Manage your Google account” below your email and the profile icon. Finally, choose the option “Data and personalization” from the top bar.
On an iPhone, it’s much easier to access your account’s language settings. Just open the Gmail application, tap on your profile photo or initials in the upper right corner and select “Google Account”. From here you should be able to access your personalization details and settings.
How to change the language in Google for products and search results
- With your chosen browser open, go to www.google.com/preferences.
- Select “Languages” in the column on the left side.
- Select the language you want to change to view Google search results and products.
- Click Save.
- A window will appear confirming that your language preferences have been updated. Press OK to continue to the Google Search home page.
How to change the language in the Google Chrome browser
Google allows you to update the language settings in the Chrome browser, but there is a problem: it can only be done in the browser on a Windows PC or Chromebook.
- Open the Google Chrome app on your Windows computer or Chromebook.
- Click on the three vertical dots icon in the upper right corner of your screen and select “Settings” from the drop down menu.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Advanced.”
- In the Languages section, click on “Language” and wait for a drop-down menu to appear.
- If your preferred language is not listed, click “Add languages”.
- In the pop-up window, select the language you want to add, then click “Add” in the lower right corner.
- Click on the three vertical dots to the right of your preferred language name and select “Move to Top” to give that language the highest priority.
- Once the language is at the top, click the three dots next to it again and check the “Show Google Chrome in this language” box.
- Restart Chrome for the changes to take effect.
Final words: How to change Google language on mobile, PC and Google Chrome browser
I hope you understand this article How to change Google language on mobile, PC and Google Chrome browser, if your answer is no then you can ask anything via contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes then please share this article with your family and friends.