Here are the key developments from Udaipur:
* The assailants have been apprehended from Rajsamand district.
* As the city remains tense following the murder of a tailor, Internet services have been suspended in Rajasthan for 24 hours and Section 144 has been imposed statewide for a month.
* Curfew has been imposed in seven police station areas of Udaipur from 8 pm till further orders. Udaipur Collector Tarachand Meena issued the order to impose curfew in seven police station areas of Dhan Mandi, Ghanta Ghar, Hathi Pole, Amba Mata, Suraj Pole, Bhupalpura and Savina police stations.
* Around 600 police personnel have been sent to Udaipur to maintain law and order, and internet services have been snapped in the area.
*The Centre is treating the killing of a tailor in Udaipur as a terror attack and dispatched a team of the anti-terror probe agency NIA on Tuesday night, officials were quoted as saying by news agency PTI. Prima-facie it looks like a terror attack, an official said on condition of anonymity. The case is likely to be handed over to the NIA for probe after registration of a case under the stringent anti-terror law Unlawful Activities Prevention Act.
* Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has condemned the “heinous murder”, terming it as a proof of the gruesome form of bigotry. He also assured strict punishment for those involved in the crime. Gehlot further said there is communal tension in the country and the prime minister should address the people.