This tracker has separate sections for keeping tabs on the update rollouts, bugs, and issues plaguing Android 13. Following is a brief explanation for each section:
- 1. The Android 13 Update release tabular section is dedicated to tracking the update rollouts or releases in different regions, and you can find the regional details in the Android 13 Update Rollout Text section at the end of the article.
- How to scan the Updates section based on your interest:
- A new update (Beta or Stable) that has come upon the present day with respect to a device, can be checked in the table. All you have to do is spot your device in the table. In the device-specific row, Info last updated on conveys the date on which the section in question was updated with the latest.
- If you wish to know the details about a specific update, like the version/build number, region, and changelog, etc, in that case, you’ll have to head to the Text Update section (which one in particular? Well, that’s mentioned in Table section for the concerned device, under the ‘Notes’).
- Note: The dummy entries with device names are based on the devices eligible for receiving this OS update, and may change based on the company’s official decisions.
- 2. Next up, is the Android 13 Bug, Issue, and related developments tabular section, which is dedicated to tracking the problems (reported, officially acknowledged, or unacknowledged) in Android 13.
- How to scan the bug/issue section based on your interest:
- This section dedicatedly tracks the glitches and concerns reported in Android 13, and the related developments on the matter under the Status column. In order to make things easier for those affected, in the same table, the potential workarounds are also being listed.
- Note: In the tables, all the newest additions show up in yellow color. [For example, workaround number 4 has been added on the present date, so under the Workarounds section for the issue in question, the 4th one will be highlighted in yellow]
That’s all for the instructions.
Note: Our team is trying hard to keep this tracker updated with all the latest info. However, if & when you feel something is missing, wrong, or should be added, do not hesitate to tip us in comments or through email.