Global “Disclosure Management Market” 2021 Research report produces information with reference to market size, share, trends, growth, cost structure, capacity, revenue, and forecast 2026. This report also contains the general and comprehensive study of the Disclosure Management market with all its aspects influencing the growth of the market. This report is a full-scale quantitative survey of the Disclosure Management industry and provides data for building strategies to expand the market growth and effectiveness.
The Disclosure Management Market is expected to register a CAGR of 16.32% over the forecast period from 2021 – 2025.
Request a Sample Copy of this Report:
Top Leading Companies of Global Disclosure Management Market are SAP SE, Oracle Corporation, Workiva, Inc., Certent, Inc., LucaNet AG, DataTracks Global Private Limited, Tagetik Software S.r.l. (Wolters Kluwer N.V.), CoreFiling Limited, Trintech, Inc., IRIS Carbon (IRIS Business Services), Donnelley Financial Solutions (DFIN), OCR Services, Inc and others.
The competitive market players are identified along with their size, share, and strategies. The company profiles of these players, which includes their recent major developments, product portfolio, revenue, core competencies, and financials. Additionally, the report presents insights into the mergers & acquisitions, company profiles, financial status, product portfolio, and the SWOT analysis.
Key Market Trends
Cloud is Expected to Witness Significant Growth
– The shift towards digital reporting for various companies globally is underway. The SEC mandate in the US, ESMA mandate in Europe, and the CIPC mandate in South Africa require all public and private entities listed with it to file their reports in the XBRL standard. Companies filing to regulators worldwide are increasingly adopting cloud solutions compliance applications that facilitate collaborative working and enable the process, time, and cost efficiencies. The cloud-based solutions can offer several advantages for collaborative authoring, especially in the context of something as critical as the compliance reporting process.
– Furthermore, unpublished financial data has the highest risk of data security. Emails are the most insecure way to send across financial reports, especially if they contain highly sensitive unpublished data. Emails are prone to virus attacks and other cybersecurity risks. Apart from this, humans could also be a point of data misuse. While evaluating SaaS solutions, make sure the platform is hosted on a reliable cloud hosting provider such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon, or Google. There are tight data security measures for data such as data encryption, user access controls that ensure that data is accessible only to authorized users.
– The overall preparation process of compliance reports is highly iterative with tight deadlines. The need to deal with a lot of numbers and text with even more edits and iterations could be daunting if the organization does not have an efficient way of working. SaaS solutions offer a centralized way of working where all changes done in the document reflect instantaneously in all output formats, including XBRL, Word, and PDF. Working on a SaaS solution offers an advantage as the organization can always work on the most updated version of the documents and track and review not just the document but also the XBRL.
– Moreover, one of the most significant benefits of using a SaaS solution is that organizations can never lose sight of their compliance documents and can get a higher level of control and visibility of the documents, XBRL tagging, including any last-minute changes. However, some companies consider the move to the cloud itself as a limiting factor, both in terms of the hassle and the costs involved. Instead, they are upgrading existing systems rather than migrating to a new environment altogether. Implementing cloud-based solutions can provide better scalability and a considerable reduction in the total cost of ownership over the years.
– A significant number of companies in the market, such as Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Workiva, Inc., etc. offer cloud-based disclosure management solutions. For instance, cloud solutions from Workiva enable accounting and finance teams to connect data from ERP, GL directly, or data warehouses for use in multiple reports with a repeatable process where connected sheets, data, and documents ensure accuracy and improve collaboration for fast, reliable reporting to management, investors, regulators, and the board. In addition to SEC reporting software, Workiva delivers cloud technology in close financial reporting, management reporting, tax reporting, and financial reporting for private companies.
North America is Expected to Hold Major Share
– The contemporary reporting is moving to the Internet, with the regulations in the North American region is requiring company reports to be published in the eXtensible Business Reporting Language, an international business-information standard commonly known as XBRL. Typically, companies initially outsource the tagging of their XBRL reports, thereby adding incremental manual processes and controls and cost and time expenditures, to their efforts. These incremental manual processes adversely affect the quality of XBRL formatted disclosures as recognized by the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), which routinely provides feedback on common and material errors in company reports. Due to this, many companies in the region are adopting disclosure management solutions.
– A working paper published by New York University School of Law examined the effects of late quarterly and annual filings on more than 2,000 companies that had never previously delayed SEC filing. They found that accounting issues are the most common reason for late filings and often determine the severity of the impact. Among the sampled companies, delayed SEC filings of Forms 10-Q and 10-K were an average of 41 days late when accounting was involved, more than three times later than the average delay because of corporate events (13 days) or uncertain reasons (11 days), where these delays could be addressed by the usage of robust disclosure management solutions by the company.
– In October 2019, Certent, Inc., announced that it is deepening its partnership with Vena Solutions, a provider of financial process management software. Certent’s Disclosure Management platform accesses the financial performance data present in Vena and allows customers to link it across multiple Microsoft products. Vena and Certent will expand in North America, targeting mid-market and enterprise companies. Customers in the region can leverage the technology and the deep expertise of both companies to advance their narrative reporting, budget books, and board books report production and management processes. Finance teams can maximize accuracy, shorten the reporting cycle time, and meet compliance requirements.
– As the impact of the global COVID-19 outbreak continues to evolve, the issuers in the North American may find themselves in a position where they are unable to meet annual and quarterly financial statement filing deadlines, particularly as social distancing measures for staff and service providers such as audit teams, disrupt standard course audit or review plans and timelines. In response to these concerns, in March 2020, Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA) has announced its intention to grant blanket relief to market participants, including reporting issuers, extending the filing deadline for several continuous disclosure documents and other exempt market filings by 45-days. This factor is expected to considerably increase disclosure management solutions in the region in response to meeting the deadline.
Explore Full Report With Detailed TOC Here:
Important Features that are under offering and key highlights of the report:
– Detailed overview of the Disclosure Management market
– Changing market dynamics of the industry
– In-depth market segmentation by Type, Application, etc.
– Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
– Recent industry trends and developments
– Competitive landscape of the Disclosure Management market
– Strategies of key players and product offerings
– Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
– A neutral perspective towards Disclosure Management market performance
– Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
The research includes historic data from 2015 to 2021 and forecasts until 2026 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, marketing, sales, and product managers, consultants, analysts, and stakeholders looking for key industry data in readily accessible documents with clearly presented tables and graphs.
Finally, the Disclosure Management Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially accelerate your business. The report gives the principle locale, economic situations with the item value, benefit, limit, generation, supply, request and market development rate and figure and so on. Disclosure Management industry report additionally Present new task SWOT examination, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Purchase Full Report:
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information, and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org