The 2021 SC Awards will honor solutions, companies and leaders in 41 categories, each falling within one of three areas.
So let’s break the different categories of awards down. Those interested in submitting an entry can do so by clicking here.
Encompassing the largest number of awards, these recognize information security products and services that have delivered on their promise to user community in spades. Judges will look at the solutions, the problems and their market penetration, functionality, manageability, ease of use, scalability, customer service/support and more.
- Best Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Solution
- Best Cloud Computing Security Solution
- Best Computer Forensic Solution
- Best Data Leakage Prevention (DLP) Solution
- Best Database Security Solution
- Best Email Security Solution
- Best Deception Technology
- Best Identity Management Solution
- Best Managed Security Service
- Best Mobile Security Solution
- Best Authentication Technology
- Best NAC Solution
- Best Risk/Policy Management Solution
- Best SCADA Security Solution
- Best SIEM Solution
- Best Threat Intelligence Technology
- Best Threat Detection Technology
- Best Vulnerability Management Solution
- Best Web Application Solution
The Excellence Awards recognize cybersecurity companies and their leaders, as well as programs solutions, that help organizations big and small improve their own internal security posture. They consider not just contribution to the IT infrastructure, but contribution to the security team’s ability to deploy a strategy across the enterprise.
- Best Security Company
- Rookie Security Company of the Year
- Best SME Security Solution
- Best Enterprise Security Solution
- Best Regulatory Compliance Solution
- Best Customer Service
- Best Emerging Technology
- Best IT Security-Related Training Program
- Best Professional Certification Program
- Best Cybersecurity Higher Education Program
- Security Executive of the Year
- Innovator of the Year
The Leadership Awards, formerly the Reboot Awards, recognize the end user community. Chosen by the editorial team, versus a panel of judges, honorees are those individuals ensuring cybersecurity remains a priority throughout their organizations and the community at large and that challenges and cultural hurdles receive the attention they deserve. Nominate yourself, or nominate others: this is an opportunity to shine a spotlight on those that inspiring progress.
- Chief Security Officers
- Privacy Leads/Data Protection Experts
- Rising Stars
- Thought Leaders
- Threat Seekers
- Top Managers
- Chief Information Officers
- Outstanding Educators
- Diversity Leaders
Click here to learn more about how to submit entries to the 2021 SC Awards.
Get your CompTIA A+, Network+ White Hat-Hacker, Certified Web Intelligence Analyst and more starting at $35 a month. Click here for more details.