The Cybereason team is thrilled to have been named to the CNBC 2021 Disruptor 50 list of the most disruptive privately-held global companies. Cybereason debuted in the #32 spot and is one of only two cybersecurity companies on the list. Cybereason was chosen from a record number of nearly 1,600 nominations.
The annual CNBC Disruptor 50 list showcases the top 50 private companies whose innovations are revolutionizing their industries and our everyday lives. SpaceX, Spotify and Uber are previous winners.
“Cybereason’s operation-centric security approach is helping defenders combat sophisticated and persistent threats to their businesses,” said Lior Div, CEO and Co-founder, Cybereason. “While other companies have analysts chasing alerts without truly offering valuable insight, Cybereason helps organizations around the world leverage our technology each day to outthink and outpace threat actors.”
The past 12 months have been record setting for Cybereason with the company recently named a Visionary in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms. As the only vendor named for the first time in this year’s Magic Quadrant for EPP, Cybereason was recognized for its Ability to Execute and was positioned furthest to the right in the Visionary Quadrant for Completeness of Vision as Cybereason continues disrupting the endpoint space.
Cybereason also topped the recently released MITRE ATT&CK® Evaluations for the superior prevention and detection capabilities of the Cybereason Defense Platform, receiving top scores across every aspect of the evaluations due to its ability to detect and prevent the most advanced tools, tactics and procedures used in the MITRE evaluations emulating real-world scenarios.
Cybereason delivered 100% coverage for prevention of Windows and Linux-based threats, and unparalleled visibility and detections across the 54 advanced attack techniques applied in testing. The MITRE Evaluation validates Cybereason’s future-ready prevention, detection and response capabilities.
“In the face of unprecedented challenges over the past 12 months because of the global pandemic, the never-give-up attitude of our employees is the reason we continue to grow at a record-setting pace,” said Div. “We are out to build a company that matters. One that can end cyber attacks from endpoints to everywhere and return defenders to high ground above adversaries.”
The Cybereason Advantage
Defenders must be able to quickly identify and respond to malicious operations with surgical precision, and more swiftly than attackers can adjust their tactics. The Cybereason operation-centric approach allows defenders to instantly understand the entire attack narrative from root cause based on the most subtle indicators of behavior (IOBs):
Key advantages that set the Cybereason Defense Platform apart from other cybersecurity offerings include:
- The Cybereason Malop™: Short for malicious operation, the Malop is the realization of our operation-centric approach, presenting the complete picture of an attack rather than overwhelming analysts with uncorrelated alerts.
- Indicators of Behavior (IOBs): Traditional Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) and signatures are useful for catching known threats, but to stop the most sophisticated attacks and catch never-before-seen malware earlier, only Cybereason leverages IOBs for early detection.
- Complete Data Collection: Detection of the most advanced and elusive attackers requires exhaustive and correlated data collection from across endpoints. Our platform processes 80 million events per second leaving adversaries nowhere to hide.
- Automated Response: Analysts can take remote remediation actions including machine isolation, killing processes, and opening remote shells, all from within an intuitive point and click interface—stopping attackers in their tracks.
- Future-Ready: The flexibility of our product and the new innovations being added every day, make Cybereason future-ready for wherever the fight takes us.
Cybereason is the champion for today’s cyber defenders providing future-ready attack protection that unifies security from the endpoint, to the enterprise, to everywhere the battle moves.
The Cybereason Defense Platform combines the industry’s top-rated detection and response (EDR and XDR), next-gen anti-virus (NGAV), and proactive threat hunting to deliver context-rich analysis of every element of a Malop (malicious operation). The result: defenders can end cyber attacks from endpoints to everywhere.
Talk to a Cybereason Defender to learn more about our innovative solutions, or schedule a demo today to learn how your organization can benefit from an operation-centric approach to security.