TORONTO AND OTTAWA, ON, June 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – Crypto4A Technologies Inc. (C4A), a Canadian company, today announced its next generation of hybrid multi-cloud capable trust infrastructure for identity based digital transformations with its QxCloud
According to Gartner, “The significant growth of cloud computing, along with the specific security requirements it presents, is driving the emergence of a set of new technologies, such as cloud security posture management (CSPM), cloud workload protection platform (CWPP) and cloud infrastructure entitlement management (CIEM), that are tailored to be effective in the increasingly diverse hybrid cloud environments where enterprise workloads are processed.”
“The future requires us to trust and verify identities in the cloud, at the edge and at scale with speed and crypto agility. We look forward to working with partners and clients on the adoption of these new security technologies”, said John Scott, CEO of C4A.
Bruno Couillard, a Founder and CTO of C4A added, “The QxCloud
John O’Connor, Vice President of Product Management of C4A added, “We have listened to our customers and partners about the challenges they face with migrating their trust infrastructure to the cloud. The QxCloud
Building upon the same QxTA
Some of the features that QxCloud
- Cloud scale performance and elasticity for workloads and transactions
- Quorum-based dual control remote entitlement management capabilities for critical cloud infrastructure
- HSM level threat mitigations that protects not just keys, but applications and data
- Quantum Assured Security Module (QASM
), delivering hardware based cryptographic agility ensuring hybrid and post-quantum cryptographic migrations now and in the future.
- Native support for the security applications and partner integrations used by SecDevOps teams running inside the QxCloud
for cloud workload protection
About Crypto4A– C4A QxTA