The board of the Lincoln-Logan Crime Stoppers recently announced the names of students who received scholarships. The students named were:
- Reese McCuan, Lincoln resident and student at IUPI.
- Everett Maaks , Lincoln resident and student at SIU Carbondale.
- Zachary Smith, Lincoln resident and student at Milliken.
- Riley May, Mount Pulaski resident and student at Eureka College.
- Noah Riedle, Lincoln resident and student at Western Illinois.
Each student will have a check for $ 500 issued in their name to their educational institution.
The annual scholarships are presented to a Logan County resident who is either a high school senior or a current college student who is pursuing a degree in the Law Enforcement field.