The “Medical Device Security Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global medical device security market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 9% from 2019 to 2024.
The future of the medical device security market looks promising with opportunities in the healthcare providers, medical device manufacturers, and healthcare players. The major drivers for this market are increasing instances of healthcare cyberattacks and threats, growth in geriatric population and subsequent growth in chronic disease management, government regulations and need for compliance, and growing demand for connected medical devices.
Some of the features of ‘Global Medical Device Security Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis’ include
- Market size estimates: Global medical device security market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by application, and end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Global market size by various applications such as by product, security type, device, end user, and region.
- Regional analysis: Global medical device security market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for medical device security in the global medical device security market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for medical device security in the global medical device security market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- Q.1. What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global medical device security market by product (antivirus/antimalware solutions, data loss prevention solutions, disaster recovery solutions, distributed denial of service solutions, encryption solutions, identity and access management solutions, intrusion detection systems/intrusion prevention systems, risk and compliance and other services and solutions), security type (application security, endpoint security, network security cloud security and other security types), device (hospital medical devices, internally embedded medical devices, wearable and external medical devices), end user (healthcare providers, medical device manufacturers, and healthcare payers), and region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World(ROW))?
- Q.2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.3. Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the medical device security market?
- Q.5. What are the business risks and threats to the medical device security market?
- Q.6. What are emerging trends in this medical device security market and the reasons behind them?
- Q.7. What are some changing demands of customers in the medical device security market?
- Q.8. What are the new developments in the medical device security market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Q.9. Who are the major players in this medical device security market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- Q.10. What are some of the competitive products and processes in this medical device security area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- Q.11. What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this medical device security market?
Scope of the Report
By Product [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Antivirus/Antimalware Solutions
- Data Loss Prevention Solutions
- Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Distributed Denial of Service Solutions
- Encryption Solutions
- Identity and Access Management Solutions
- Intrusion Detection Systems/Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Risk and Compliance Management
- Other Services and Solutions
By Security Type [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Application Security
- Endpoint Security
- Network Security
- Cloud Security
- Other Security Types
By Device [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Hospital Medical Devices
- Internally Embedded Medical Devices
- Wearable and External Medical Devices
By End User [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- Healthcare Providers
- Medical Device Manufacturers
- Healthcare Payers
By Region [$M shipment analysis for 2013-2024]:
- North America
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Rest of the World (ROW)
- Cisco Systems, Symantec
- GE Healthcare
- Koninklijke Philips
- CA Technologies
- Check Point Software Technologies
- Palo Alto Networks
- IMB Corp
- DXC Technology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gogx14
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Get your CompTIA A+, Network+ White Hat-Hacker, Certified Web Intelligence Analyst and more starting at $35 a month. Click here for more details.