Editorial Note: We earn a commission from partner links on Forbes Advisor. Commissions do not affect our editors’ opinions or evaluations.
If you’re on the hunt for a deal on antivirus protection, Black Friday is a good time to shop around. You can find deep discounts off of regular prices, including this offer from Intego.
Antivirus software can be a useful component of your company’s cybersecurity strategy to protect your digital life. The most popular services today regularly update their software to meet new threats as they pop up and also provide additional tools such as endpoint protection and firewalls.
The best antivirus software should be affordable, but it also should include great key features, such as a password manager and email security scanner
Intego Black Friday Deal
Intego normally offers its antivirus protection starting at $49.99 per year. Its Black Friday offer cuts that price to $39.99 per year.
Learn More on Intego’s Secure Website
How Intego Works
Intego is one of the few antivirus companies to specialize in protecting Apple products, which makes them experts regarding the unique threats that can target your devices. This Black Friday, you can get a discount on Mac Premium Bundle X9. While the service normally starts at $49.99 per year, you can sign up for a discounted rate of $39.99 for a limited time.
Antivirus protection Plan Details
Make sure your Apple products are protected. Sign up for the Mac Premium Bundle X9 to get antivirus protection, cleanup tools, and parental controls and more. Black Friday deals start at $39.99 per year.
More Exciting Black Friday Deals To Boost Your Business
- Shared hosting is $1.39 / mo and you also get a free domain. See Deal
- WordPress sites start at $1.99 / mo. See Deal
- Standard websites start at $1.70 / mo; save up to 86 percent! See Deal
- eCommerce-enabled sites start at $6.90 / mo; save up to 72 percent! See Deal
- Shared hosting is $2.65 / mo. See Deal
- WordPress sites start at $2.65 / mo. See Deal
- Shared hosting is $3.99 / mo. See Deal
- WordPress sites start at $3.99 / mo. See Deal
- Shared hosting is $1.99 / mo. See Deal
- Get a managed VPS for just $29.99 / mo. See Deal
- Dedicated servers start at $99.99 / mo. See Deal
- Domain.com is offering 25 percent off all products, with an additional 30 percent off when using code FORBES30. See Deal
- Get 70 percent off your first three months of Quickbooks, with plans starting at $4.80 / mo. See Deal
- Get 60 percent off your first six months of Freshbooks with plans starting at $6.00 / mo. See Deal
- Get a free phone when you sign up for Ooma. Options vary depending on contract term. See Deal
- Sign up for Nextiva and get a free phone, plus up to 25 percent off. Plans start at $18.95 / mo. See Deal
- NordVPN plans start at $3.29 / mo for 24 months. See Deal
- PIA plans are 80 percent off, starting at $2.03 / mo for 36 months. Plus, get an additional three months for free. See Deal
- CyberGhost plans start at $2.17 / mo for 24 months. See Deal
- SurfShark plans start at $2.21 / mo for 24 months. Plus, get an additional three months for free. See Deal
- Proton plans are up to 50 percent off, starting at $4 / mo for 12 months. See Deal
- ExpressVPN plans start at $8.32 / mo for 12 months. Plus, get an additional three months for free. See Deal
- AtlasVPN plans start at $1.39 / mo for 36 months, plus get three additional months for free. See Deal
For more Black Friday deals, visit Forbes Advisor SMB.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Do I need an antivirus for Windows 11?
Windows 11 comes with the company’s Windows Defender security software. While Windows Defender does help keep you safe from some threats, a dedicated antivirus service can help give you some extra peace of mind if you are worried about your sensitive data.
Can antivirus services be hacked?
Any reputable antivirus product you buy is going to have sate of the art security measures in place to keep your information safe. However, there have been some cases where hackers have been able to break through the software and access user devices. Ultimately, cybersecurity is never 100% guaranteed, and it’s important to combine antivirus protection with good practices and smart decisions when using your computer.