Ankura Consulting Group LLC
To print this article, all you need is to be registered or login on Mondaq.com.
The Ankura Cyber Threat Investigations and Expert Services
(CTIX)FLASH Wrap-Upreport is a collection of high-level
cyber intelligence summaries pertaining to current or emerging
cyber events originally published in the June series of CTIX FLASH
Updates, our semi-weekly newsletter that provides a current
snapshot of cyber events, geared toward cyber professionals and
end-users with varying levels of technical knowledge.
The June wrap-up report includes a discussion of
ransomware/malware threats, threat actor activity, and newly
identified vulnerabilities impacting a wide range of industries and
Download the full report for detailed observations and
analysis from Ankura’s CTIX analysts covering:
- Emerging malware targeting Linux systems of financial
organizations across Latin America
- New Peer-to-Peer botnet targeting Linux servers to mine
- The latest threat actor activity from Lazarus Group launching
an espionage campaign targeting LinkedIn and WhatsApp Users
- CISA’s warning to organizations of Chinese Espionage
- Microsoft’s new safeguards to mitigate the
“SynLapse” Azure Vulnerability
- Blockchain company Harmony falls victim to a heist of close to
$100 million in cryptocurrency
To stay up to date on the latest cyber threat activity, sign up
for our weekly newsletter, the
Ankura CTIX FLASH Update.
To view the full article please click
The content of this article is intended to provide a general
guide to the subject matter. Specialist advice should be sought
about your specific circumstances.
POPULAR ARTICLES ON: Technology from United States